Celine price increase

cotonblanc said:
She only said next season so I would suppose when new stock hits the floors. I can ask her again later when I'm at the store. A couple of hundreds each season is really taking its toll. As much as I love Céline, think I'm pretty done with their bags.

As currently € is dropping down heavily, I am quite believe a lot of luxury brands will increase again their price in the left 6 months.. I do hope my friend can get what I want in Paris this weekend..

Not surprised that they are having another price increase. It happens to Most of the premier brands, and I guess I just have to make do with my current collection until the next must have bag comes along. :smile:

I emailed Aloha Rag New York about the price increase. They said they have not heard anything about the price increase, so it is probably just rumor. :biggrin:

That is odd, since they sent out preorders for Fall/Winter with the prices increased! They don't allow people to post their preorder pics and prices, but I will email the info to anyone who wants to see for themselves.

I also have info from two other places showing the increases. I mean, I wish they would not go up, but that is what seems like is happenning. Not trying to spread rumors, just give people a heads up :P

Weird. I talked to Aloha Rag in Honolulu and they told me a price increase is most likely to happen (aka will happen). They have always been right :/

That's really weird. I was just talking to Juliana from Aloha Rag in New York and that's what I was told. But I know a price increase in summer is pretty common just not sure exactly when.

That is odd, since they sent out preorders for Fall/Winter with the prices increased! They don't allow people to post their preorder pics and prices, but I will email the info to anyone who wants to see for themselves.

I also have info from two other places showing the increases. I mean, I wish they would not go up, but that is what seems like is happenning. Not trying to spread rumors, just give people a heads up :P

I also received the pre-fall and main collection catalogs from them but they show a solid colored micro is priced at $2200.

^ True. I just double checked with Aloha Rag Honolulu. Their 2012 F/W solid color Luggage prices have no change: Nano $2000, Micro $2200, and Mini $2400. But Trapeze with strap price is increasig from $2100 to $2300.