Jimmy Choo The 2012 mid year CHOO SALE thread - what did you see, what did you get?

I got totally set for summer. I just order the Poise shoe and the papyrus in the pink and safari respectively! Excellent prices on the official website. The Papyrus is only 277 now! I'm so excited to get them. No more sandals for me now though, haha. I can't believe there are 38s on sale on the website :smile:

I got totally set for summer. I just order the Poise shoe and the papyrus in the pink and safari respectively! Excellent prices on the official website. The Papyrus is only 277 now! I'm so excited to get them. No more sandals for me now though, haha. I can't believe there are 38s on sale on the website :smile:
I know...they have lots and lots of inventory!

Fell in love with the Bronze coarse glitter styles. Picked up a pair of flats and a small bag that can be used as a clutch. I think the last picture shows the truest color.

Attachments

• choobronzeglitter.jpg
    choobronzeglitter.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 459
  • choobronzeglitter2.jpg
    choobronzeglitter2.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 491
  • choobronzeglitter3.jpg
    choobronzeglitter3.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 458
  • choobronzeglitter4.jpg
    choobronzeglitter4.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 468
The Jimmy Choo boutiques are also carrying sale shoes that some department stores might not have. Went to the saks near me and they didn't have the size I wanted, so I tried the jchoo store near by and they had it! On sale too :smile:~

Fell in love with the Bronze coarse glitter styles. Picked up a pair of flats and a small bag that can be used as a clutch. I think the last picture shows the truest color.
Oh j...I love the pointy toe flats! I am looking at a bronze glitter bag I saw at Nordies yesterday. If it goes lower than the 40% my SA will call me. It is kind of close to my bronze Maddy, tho.