Key Pouch Wallet

Jessilo

Aug 15, 2010
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a new wallet and thought I would try Goyard out for change. Are there any Goyard pieces similar to the Louis Vuitton Key Pouch? I'm more of a LV person myself and love all my key pouches as wallets.

Thank you!

I know they've got a zipped pochette which comes in different sizes called "Sénat".

The PM is a LV key pouch-like, in Paris it costs around €300 for classic colors and €400+ for special colors. (yellow, blue, green, white, burgundy...)

But as you can see it's the price of three LV clés... Personally i think it's not worth buying, the quality is not as great as LV and it's more expensive, but if you really like it then go for it.

(sorry if my english is bad, i'm french and 17 so it isn't really easy for me to traduce)

The senat pouches by Goyard are not not key pouches IMO. They do come in many sizes, here is pix of one that would hold an I pad.

I don't recall goyard having an item similar to LV cles.

Attachments

• Goyard_reference.jpg
    Goyard_reference.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 5,472
  • 839557607.jpg
    839557607.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 2,910
Below are the sizes for all the senat

mini : Longueur : 10.5cm Hauteur : 5.7cm Profondeur : 0.6cm Poids : 38g

PM : Longueur : 21cm Hauteur : 14.5cm Profondeur : 0.6cm Poids : 68g

MM : Longueur : 30cm Hauteur : 20cm Profondeur : 0.6cm Poids : 170g

GM : Longueur : 40.5cm Hauteur : 29cm Profondeur : 0.7cm Poids : 250g

Yes that is what it is called... Yeah it is not considered a key or coin pouches it's just like a pouch to put everyday things or whatever you want to use it for.:smile:

Longchamp said:
The senat pouches by Goyard are not not key pouches IMO. They do come in many sizes, here is pix of one that would hold an I pad.

I don't recall goyard having an item similar to LV cles.

bought a black one 2 weeks ago!
hmm didn't know they are called senat.
according to the tag it's porte-document.
i only wish it has a wrist handle.

Below are the sizes for all the senat

mini : Longueur : 10.5cm Hauteur : 5.7cm Profondeur : 0.6cm Poids : 38g

PM : Longueur : 21cm Hauteur : 14.5cm Profondeur : 0.6cm Poids : 68g

MM : Longueur : 30cm Hauteur : 20cm Profondeur : 0.6cm Poids : 170g

GM : Longueur : 40.5cm Hauteur : 29cm Profondeur : 0.7cm Poids : 250g

I just measured my LV key pouch (mono), which comes out to be a little larger than the Senat mini: 11.5 cm long x 6.25 cm tall