My impressions on Epi

Jul 31, 2006
Today I'm chatterbox!:amuse:
I would ask you a question about Epi line.
Well, I don't own nothing in Epi.
This because it's a strange leather... it looks like synthetic (sky) but I know it's the superlative LV leather...
What do you think about?
with the time, does it become softer?
:heart:Thanks... Stephanie

:blush:Sorry I would not offend someone... I'm thinking about a purchase... the models are so amazing...

I haven't warmed to it myself yet too; I'm trying really hard because I would love a black bag, but it just reminds of of corrogated cardboard - you know - with the ridges? Silly, but I just can't help it. I'm hoping to be brave enough to try it soon!

I have one pochette in red and on their way are a black, blue and mandarin. All new to me. I love them and think that they are cute.
I would like to get the epi speedy 25 in black next.
I like them because I think that they are quite understated and come in fab colours.

I have 2 items in Epi - and yes it feels very plastic. But I like it because it isn't screaming LV, and the quality is amazing. Both of mine are black, one is considerably shinier than the other - but it is also older so I don't know if that is part of the reason. I highly recommend it - it's very durable. I put my stuff through the ringer and it's all in perfect shape.

I love my epi mandarin noe. It is very stiff, though, which is why I like the mini lin as a comparison, very soft... but, it's a totally different thing. I do love the epi, but it is stiff and heavier, and very durable.... it's great!

I adore my Epi Speedy. It's actually 7 years old and has had at least 2 previous owners. It looks BRAND NEW! Like it just came from LV yesterday. I personally love the leather. It is not at all plastic-y. It feels fantastic-- one of my males friends wants to "pet" it all the time LOL. It's not stiff either; mine has a bit of sag to it. Plus it smells AMAZING! In fact, I got my Azur mini pochette yesterday, and my BF smells it and says "I like your Speedy better, this one doesn't smell nice" LOL. I want to get another Epi Speedy soon, maybe in Vanilla or one of the reds. I say go for it!! :greengrin: