lacquer pink hamilton???

couturexxvii

you go girl!
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
has anyone seen the new s/s color "lacquer pink"? it's absolutely scrumptious! i was obsessed with "electric pink" for a while, but this color is way more luxe and refined I MUST HAVE IT FOR THE SUMMER!

but here's my question: everywhere i look i only find the ns/large hamilton in lacquer pink. it blows my mind they wouldn't make a ew for the same color.. has anyone seen the ew lacquer pink before?! if so PLEASE SHARE, I MUST KNOW!!! :cry::crybaby:

Attachments

• 88453580151587320_MduhMfS7_b.jpg
    88453580151587320_MduhMfS7_b.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 1,467
has anyone seen the new s/s color "lacquer pink"? it's absolutely scrumptious! i was obsessed with "electric pink" for a while, but this color is way more luxe and refined I MUST HAVE IT FOR THE SUMMER!

but here's my question: everywhere i look i only find the ns/large hamilton in lacquer pink. it blows my mind they wouldn't make a ew for the same color.. has anyone seen the ew lacquer pink before?! if so PLEASE SHARE, I MUST KNOW!!! :cry::crybaby:

I hear you loud n' clear - I've seen it and I really, really like it but I don't know if it even comes in the smaller EW version!?

I hear you loud n' clear - I've seen it and I really, really like it but I don't know if it even comes in the smaller EW version!?

isn't she absolutely gorgeous?! i'm in love :love: but honestly, i have a large hamilton already and it's too big for everyday use.. at least for me. this color in ew will be perfection!

The online pics of this bag do NOT do it any justice. It's so much nicer in real life. The saffiano leather gives the Hamilton such clean lines...very nice!

Geez, all this talk about it makes me want to snatch it up but I mustn't :nuts:

here's a real life picture of it :biggrin: I just got it a couple days ago and for a discounted price of $250 :biggrin: due to an in store promo!!! i absolutely love the colour, but i'm debating to return it cause the large hamilton is really big!!! i really hope they have the ew hamilton - but i only saw it in the electric pink. the saffiano leather really makes it hold it's shape and makes it different than the othe leather hamilton (since they tend to be more soft and not as structured)!! :biggrin:

when i purchased my bag from holts, the sales associate told me that it doesn't come in any other sizes :/

DSC_0293.jpg

here's a real life picture of it :biggrin: I just got it a couple days ago and for a discounted price of $250 :biggrin: due to an in store promo!!! i absolutely love the colour, but i'm debating to return it cause the large hamilton is really big!!! i really hope they have the ew hamilton - but i only saw it in the electric pink. the saffiano leather really makes it hold it's shape and makes it different than the othe leather hamilton (since they tend to be more soft and not as structured)!! :biggrin:

when i purchased my bag from holts, the sales associate told me that it doesn't come in any other sizes :/

DSC_0293.jpg

Gee, I knew they had that promo but typically I have to buy something first, get the Gift Card and then buy more, kwim? Well, I can wait until the next round and yes, I know what you mean about its size.

The large Hamilton tote that I just bought is very, very useful and I needed it to be big so that it can easily carry files - it works perfectly as an office bag/tote but I can also bang it around casually if I wanted to. Still, I don't know if i want all my Hamilton bags to be full-sized...I'm still liking this pink, vanilla saffiano & the tangerine saffiano though...the navy saffiano is really nice, too! That's too many large bags!

Gee, I knew they had that promo but typically I have to buy something first, get the Gift Card and then buy more, kwim? Well, I can wait until the next round and yes, I know what you mean about its size.

The large Hamilton tote that I just bought is very, very useful and I needed it to be big so that it can easily carry files - it works perfectly as an office bag/tote but I can also bang it around casually if I wanted to. Still, I don't know if i want all my Hamilton bags to be full-sized...I'm still liking this pink, vanilla saffiano & the tangerine saffiano though...the navy saffiano is really nice, too! That's too many large bags!

hahah yes i kwhat you mean, but i was lucky enough my mom wanted to buy something and she gave me the gift card to spend :smile:

i'm still within the return timeline and i'm still debating if i should return the bag or not cause i am really hoping they come out with a pink e/w hamilton. i wanted this particular bag for so long and now that i have it i'm having second thoughts X___X''