PS Waiting Lounge~come and join me

I love this thread! I'm waiting on my medium orchid PS1. Ordered it from ps.com early this morning and I was so excited for it, I decided to have it overnighted. It will be here tomorrow morning. Unfortunately, I'll be at work all day :sad:

I'm so envious! I tried ordering from ****** and I messed up and missed the sale! I thought I placed my order at 9:30, but didn't get an email confirmation. I realized I never hit the final "confirm" button, and went back, by then it was 11PM and the coupon no longer worked for me! I'm trying to be patient to wait for another good deal, but I may be waiting a looonng time. In the meantime, I'll ogle all your new bags!

I'm so envious! I tried ordering from ****** and I messed up and missed the sale! I thought I placed my order at 9:30, but didn't get an email confirmation. I realized I never hit the final "confirm" button, and went back, by then it was 11PM and the coupon no longer worked for me! I'm trying to be patient to wait for another good deal, but I may be waiting a looonng time. In the meantime, I'll ogle all your new bags!

Have you tried to talk to Erica about this? I think if you explained the situation she will honor the sale for you.

I did!...but I never heard back from her

That's weird...I know Erica is slow on responding email sometimes but always response. I am sorry to hear that..
July 4th is coming up...maybe she will have another big sale by then. pay attention on her emails...from time to time she will send out coupons randomly..
good luck