Louis payment plan?

Calvin7592

O.G.
May 19, 2012
Does Louis Vuitton have a plan where you can pay something off over a set period of time? For example, can you pay off your bag over 6 monthly payments? I am talking about only the LV store, not Neiman Marcus or any other dept. store. Thanks!

The plan you describe is called layaway, and is generally not available at high-end retailers because most of their customers have their own credit.

It is, however, offered by some resale places like Fashionphile.

Calvin7592 said:
Does Louis Vuitton have a plan where you can pay something off over a set period of time? For example, can you pay off your bag over 6 monthly payments? I am talking about only the LV store, not Neiman Marcus or any other dept. store. Thanks!

Buy LV gift cards every month, ex. 200$ then save the gift cards for six months, walahh! you'll have 1200 saved up! Just like a layaway plan! lol! :P

Reactions: jenn06chris

There is a service on eBay called "Bill Me Later" that gives you a line of credit that allows you to buy LV items. I got around $1'300 using this service and used to it buy LV items on eBay. This service gives you 6 months to pay off your purchases.