Hall of Shame: Fake Celine!

Could anyone see if this one is authentic or fake ? I see the " Made in Italy " print is a bit blur......but the numbers on the tag and leather texture looks real to me. Would appreciate your opinion as I am desperately looking after Camel + Pebble leather combination:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13650854943

I'd say anything from Taobao is a high risk and prepare to pay a lot of more than retail if it's real. But she/he said best to pick up in Beijing!

Some sellers even sell really good fake Birkins for like 40000RMB, so you never know what you will end up getting buying from China!

I'd say anything from Taobao is a high risk and prepare to pay a lot of more than retail if it's real. But she/he said best to pick up in Beijing!

Some sellers even sell really good fake Birkins for like 40000RMB, so you never know what you will end up getting buying from China!
I second this. I never buy anything from Taobao, it's too risky and is really too much stress. The price point is tricky too, it's like they price it high enough so people may believe it's authentic, yet lower than retail even in US so it sounds like an attractive, authentic deal. I won't fall for it!

Attachments

• image-1580348926.jpg
    image-1580348926.jpg
    461.1 KB · Views: 3,720