Truths about the TRAPEZE

Is trapeze really can't handle iPad? :sad: I am in love with trapeze and I'm still trying to decide if I should get solid black or other colour. I don't always bring my iPad out all the time, just when I know I have to wait for my friends/family or when I shop for my recent addict: baking :biggrin:
If it can't even handle iPad, putting a small bottle of water in trapeze will be a huge NO, right? :cry:

I normally have a prada tricolour wallet, lv mini pochette, sunglasses, a pack of tissue with some hand lotion. With these, will the bag tear apart if I add iPad or water?! :cry:

+the new red flap trapeze is breath taking!!! :heart:

You know how you flip the clasp open to open the bag... its stuck open at a 90 degree angle. :sad:

Oh no you have had problems too then.....I feel your pain honey & as you know mine has been repaired although I still have yet to see my bag so hopefully it has been done properly but it sickens me to be without the bag for nearly 10 weeks.

Oh no you have had problems too then.....I feel your pain honey & as you know mine has been repaired although I still have yet to see my bag so hopefully it has been done properly but it sickens me to be without the bag for nearly 10 weeks.

Wow. It's been 10 weeks? That's a little unacceptable especially since you haven't used the bag (or used it once or twice?). I've been told mine will take 3-6 weeks. It breaks my heart to see my trapeze gone to repairs however, I did manage to get a birkin today - but now I'm having second thoughts about it. :P

Wow. It's been 10 weeks? That's a little unacceptable especially since you haven't used the bag (or used it once or twice?). I've been told mine will take 3-6 weeks. It breaks my heart to see my trapeze gone to repairs however, I did manage to get a birkin today - but now I'm having second thoughts about it. :P

OMG I would kill for a birkin but the chances of getting one in the UK are 0

I've been offered a green suede Phantom but not sure.....what do you think.....I don't own a green bag so it would make a change.....I hope you get your bag sorted asap ;)

OMG I would kill for a birkin but the chances of getting one in the UK are 0

I've been offered a green suede Phantom but not sure.....what do you think.....I don't own a green bag so it would make a change.....I hope you get your bag sorted asap ;)

What sort of green is it? Hm... I've seen suede phantoms before and as much as I love phantom's, I like them better in the leathers. I think the trapeze is okay with the suede flap but having an entire suede bag would mean a lot of babying for it and you couldn't use it when it rains (I heard the UK is notorious for rain). If you love it, get it... If not, wait until something sings to you.. Celine have always come out with colors and textures we both love (and if it's not for this season, it's next). ;)

cpdoll said:
Yep, I'm so sad to have to send it off after so little time with it :sad: I'm happy to see all you lovely ladies enjoying yours though ;)

I'll keep you all posted. I don't think the hinge could rust, i don't live in a humid place nor would I ever use it in the rain. I think the spring (if it exists) in the clasp is broken?!?

Please do keep us posted--I am also having an issue with the clasp on my royal blue trapeze. I purchased at a dept store--will they send back to Celine for repairs? Mine is brand new, and the clasp sits angled out, rather than fully upright/tight to the clasp, when it's in the 'closed' position...can this be fixed/adjusted by Celine?

I have just sold my mini luggage and miss my celine bag terribly as it was too heavy for me. I am considering the trapeze because of the shoulder strap.

Do you all think that the trapeze is a trendy bag and well worth the price ?

How about its functionality ? can it be an everyday bag ?:wondering

I have just sold my mini luggage and miss my celine bag terribly as it was too heavy for me. I am considering the trapeze because of the shoulder strap.

Do you all think that the trapeze is a trendy bag and well worth the price ?

How about its functionality ? can it be an everyday bag ?:wondering
I use mine as my office bag :smile:

Attachments

• IMG00931-20120426-0716.jpg
    IMG00931-20120426-0716.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 2,282
I finally have my beautiful Royal Blue Trapeze back in my possession after being away for repair but I am pleased to say that Celine have stitched the handle slightly different to the original stitching & made the zipped pocket much easier to open :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::

I finally have my beautiful Royal Blue Trapeze back in my possession after being away for repair but I am pleased to say that Celine have stitched the handle slightly different to the original stitching & made the zipped pocket much easier to open :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::

Yayyy! So happy for you! Would you be able to post pics? I'm curious to see the improved stitching! Also, how did they make the zippered pocket easier to open!? Honestly, I never use that pocket because it's so hard to open!

I'm so glad you're finally reunited with your royal blue beauty!

Yayyy! So happy for you! Would you be able to post pics? I'm curious to see the improved stitching! Also, how did they make the zippered pocket easier to open!? Honestly, I never use that pocket because it's so hard to open!

I'm so glad you're finally reunited with your royal blue beauty!

Hi honey they have put something on the zip to make it smoother plus the SA thinks they might have trimmed a tiny piece of leather to let the zip move freely.

The stitching has been threaded up wards & doubled through a few of the stitches IYKWIM........I hope this means its stronger because I adore this bag & would jump at owning another but first want to see how this one goes for a few months......I have already transferred my stuff so its ready to use tomorrow :yahoo:........There was a customer standing near by with a Mini & she couldn't take her eyes off my baby ;)

Hi honey they have put something on the zip to make it smoother plus the SA thinks they might have trimmed a tiny piece of leather to let the zip move freely.

The stitching has been threaded up wards & doubled through a few of the stitches IYKWIM........I hope this means its stronger because I adore this bag & would jump at owning another but first want to see how this one goes for a few months......I have already transferred my stuff so its ready to use tomorrow :yahoo:........There was a customer standing near by with a Mini & she couldn't take her eyes off my baby ;)

Yay, so glad you got your bag back!

Congrats!!!! I'm so happy you and your trapeze are reunited and in a better condition than when you left it. Unfortunately, I can't say the same with mine. :sad: :sad: :sad: The buyers from my local Department store said there's nothing wrong and it's a new clasp which is why the clasp is so hard to close. It wAs stuck open! I couldn't even close it.. They said they can close it now but you really have to force it. I'm scared to see it tomorrow.... :pout::pout: