Celebrity Ray Ban sunglass i.d. thread

Can some please ID these ones that Vanessa is wearing? Tried to do it myself but they all looked the same to me on the site. Please and thank you!

29x6oh.jpg
2i0ac9i.jpg

I want them too! But I have a oval shaped face so I don't think any wayfarer suits my face :sad:
Are they hard to find?

I've found them at bloomingdales, nordstroms and sunglass hut. I think they're pretty easy to find right now since they're a newer design. I have a very oval shaped face too and tired them on as a lark and was surprised how flattering they were. I purchased the tortoise polarized pair.

Thanks to beaux, I was able to find 2 pairs of ray bans that works for me. I got the rb 4159s as the the ones mentioned I this thread didn't work for my large oval face. And I got the 4141s

Would you experts be able to id these for me. I'm thinking they're 2140 54s, but not sure as they could be the folding ones... thanks a mil

Attachments

• Kim+Sears+2012+French+Open+Day+Three+yJQlaoUyMTsl.jpg
    Kim+Sears+2012+French+Open+Day+Three+yJQlaoUyMTsl.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 3,710
  • kim sears hair 1.jpg
    kim sears hair 1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 7,918
I'm so glad that I got redirected to this thread! It's so informative and helpful!

After spending the day going through the thread, I'm debating between the 2140 in 54mm, 4147, and the Cats 1000 - all in tortoise. I want to get them all, but for now I need to start off with one.

Which one do you ladies recommend I get first? How do you like your 2140s, 4147s, and Cats 1000? Do you prefer one over the other? How do they compare when you're wearing them? Comfy?

Thanks!

xx

Last edited:
^^The cats are the most comfortable since they're so light - the 2140's are heavier, but not too bad - it's only noticeable if you wear them for hours and hours. The 4147's are lighter too - but they're large (only work on a larger face), mine also slip down my nose a bit here and there - but my nose is tiny.