Post your Micheal Kors Monogram bags collections here

Nice bags.. love the RED purse

Thanks. It's the mirror metallic monogrammed large Bedford satchel. :smile:
But I don't actually recommend the metallic ones as they easily get marked on the folded area, like this satchel, the folded side got black markings underneath & easily get scratched so you have to be very watchful on it.. I also never kept them without stuffing as the bag has the tendency to get crumpled.

Last edited:
Are the straps ok? I've been thinking about getting this bag too. The straps on both bags just seemed so thin.

The straps are great, very supportive. I have to admit, the first day I used the bag they were quite stiff. I went to my sister's college orientation the first day I had it, so I used the bag ALL day, but after that they have softened up really well so far. No complaints :smile: I've had the bag for about a week and a half now. I imagine they can only get better

Were you able to get the stain out? You can tell if a bag is coated canvas if it feels slightly like plastic on the fabric instead of just a cloth feeling. Good luck! Love your other bags too!

Hi. Thanks! Btw, I found a magic eraser on the supermarket yesterday, I tried them on the bag but sadly it won't come off! =( I guess will have to leave it like that. Im also worried on ruining & creating more mess on the bag by trying to remove the stain. Thank you so much for all the hep! Appreciate them! :smile:

Hi. Thanks! Btw, I found a magic eraser on the supermarket yesterday, I tried them on the bag but sadly it won't come off! =( I guess will have to leave it like that. Im also worried on ruining & creating more mess on the bag by trying to remove the stain. Thank you so much for all the hep! Appreciate them! :smile:

so sorry for the stain! it is a lovely bag, just carry the stain side towards yourself then no one will notice it :smile: enjoy your beautiful bag:P

here is one of mine. sadly, I lost the MK logo charm to the bag without even knowing how and where:shucks:

2med66b.jpg

so sorry for the stain! it is a lovely bag, just carry the stain side towards yourself then no one will notice it :smile: enjoy your beautiful bag:P

Hi! Thank you so much! That's what I actually did. =) Can't do anything bout it, so I'm just loving it & flaunt it like what it deserved! =)