Confessions of a Mulberry-holic...

When you bond with "hot pink Bays girl" you see on the tube everyday!

And when the Mulberry girls remember your purchase history and ask after your bags... Like they're your children!

sacdujour said:
When you keep a plastic carrier in your Mulberry to pop her in, in the event of a sudden downpour! :smile:

Haha, I've done that! By the way,
may I know where you bought your heritage bayswater in pheasant green? I got mine from a consignment online shop and wondered if they have purchased it from the outlet store? They said it's from the fall/winter 2011/2012 collection. I want to make sure it's not faulty and I don't know about it. Plus the keys are missing:sad: the zipper pull as mentioned is not of the same hardware material as the other hardwares. It's lighter. Any help would be appreciated.

Haha, I've done that! By the way,
may I know where you bought your heritage bayswater in pheasant green? I got mine from a consignment online shop and wondered if they have purchased it from the outlet store? They said it's from the fall/winter 2011/2012 collection. I want to make sure it's not faulty and I don't know about it. Plus the keys are missing:sad: the zipper pull as mentioned is not of the same hardware material as the other hardwares. It's lighter. Any help would be appreciated.

I got mine from Selfridges in Manchester in November last year. I think it's def autumn/winter 2011/12. Mine does not have keys cos the padlock is the new spring release type. No keys required, apparently! The zipper pull on mine is the same as the rest of the hardware though. Do you like your bag? Keep falling in and out of love with mine. :smile:

sacdujour said:
I got mine from Selfridges in Manchester in November last year. I think it's def autumn/winter 2011/12. Mine does not have keys cos the padlock is the new spring release type. No keys required, apparently! The zipper pull on mine is the same as the rest of the hardware though. Do you like your bag? Keep falling in and out of love with mine. :smile:

I like it. I use a bag liber to keep it somewhat structured. Love the colour too. and my son insists its from him for Mother's day:smile:

I like it. I use a bag liber to keep it somewhat structured. Love the colour too. and my son insists its from him for Mother's day:smile:

Which sort of bag liner do you use? That's my main problem with the bag - the shape distorts when your stuff moves around inside. Sounds like that might be a solution! I love the colour too! It's so unusual.

sacdujour said:
Which sort of bag liner do you use? That's my main problem with the bag - the shape distorts when your stuff moves around inside. Sounds like that might be a solution! I love the colour too! It's so unusual.

I have two types of bag liners. One more boxy and one flat but padded. I've used the one which is padded usually and it's good enough to hold it up. I've also carried my MacBook pro 13" in it.