What is considered the LATEST fashion?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
Out of curiosity, what is considered as the absolute latest fashion/trend? Shoes, pants, shirt, hair, bag... all of it. There's always a snippet here or there in magazines and online about what the latest fashion is. Isn't it the skinny jeans and ballet flats, or is that already no longer? Weird question maybe.
I actually need this information for something particular believe it or not, haha.

Here are The Book's (NM) ten Must-Haves for the season:

Statement rings
Eyelet
Dresses
Somthing silver
Delicate blouses
Flat shoes
Patent
Wide Belts
Above-the-knee hemlines
Cropped jackets

Clothes:
Light trench coats (fold the sleeves up)
Puff sleeved tops
Fitted shirts
Waistcoats worn as tops
One shoulder tops
Mini dresses
Pucci-esque printed dresses
Patent thin belts (2-3 worn on top of each other) below bust
Large wide leather belt
Above the knee hemlines
High waisted jeans/trousers
Very wide legged jeans/trousers
Skinny jeans
Heels Heels Heels Heels Heels
Espadrilles
Pointy toes

Some looks that I really like are:
1.Waistcoat worn as top, skinny jeans, heels.
2.Above-the-knee dress (covered up bust), light trench with sleeves casually rolled up, heels, and a large bag.
3.Fitted vest, wide leg trousers, heels, bag, sunglasses.
4.Poplin shirt in white, high waisted puffed skirt (a la prada), 2-3 thin patent belts, wedges.

buy Vogue (preferably the british edition) :smile:
But here's a few of the 'hottest' things
mini dresses
man pants
metallics (white gold)
patent leather
bright colours (blue, yellow, red)
big bags (still going strong)
dresses!!
platform heels(sadly)
sporty fashion

if you can find it there is a magazine called Elle collections it is on off spring from Elle magazine it comes out twice a year and focus' on the catwalks it's full of pics and seperates them by trend etc it's a pretty good mag. I think you can only get in the UK but you maybe able to find it online somewhere it costs £5

Something I loved doing from long time ago... pairing both Gold and Silver together!!! This color combo is coming back big time! Just look at the bags, the shoes and the watches! I do notice a rose gold trend for the watches and jewelry as well.

Huh! More like what I wore yesterday.

:roflmfao: Rim Shot!
icon_notworthy.gif

... pairing both Gold and Silver together...
I love to do this, but my neurosis is that it must be a planned element of the entire ensemble, even if the
"ensemble" consists of jeans and a t-shirt. Unless I have specifically "designed" a mixing of metals, if I am wearing gold(tone) bling and change to a bag with silver(tone) hardware, I feel compelled to change the bling. If i don't, I will feel funny, even if I am just going to the supermarket!

I suspect this has to do with my ancientness, and hope that the coming generations will liberate themselves from this sickness. ;)