Can the bandeau be worn as a bracelet?

I think it would look great! I have worn an Hermes twilly wrapped around my wrist and got lots of compliments. The bandeau and the twilly are very similar in size and shape. Go for it!!

omg Ethan Reynolds! mmmmm so sexy! yes it can be worn that way, but why not just a bandanna like that hot piece of man!

I thought you liked Ben better! LOL :P

I'm not sure how Ethan folded his bandana to make it into a bracelet.

Those cuffs Ben is wearing is inspiring me to get the Black Double Coiled Bracelet!

Wow, I never thought about it being used as a bracelet. Great Idea! I have a Black MC Bandeau, I'll give it a try. I'm not sure how to exactly tie it on though. :s

Well, I tried to tie on my MC Bandeau on my wrist 2 different ways but I have no clue how to tie it, so it doesn't look good at all. I'm kind of embarressed to show these cause I really had no idea what I was doing. :sweatdrop: But here they are. Sorry ladies if these are not the kind of pictures you were looking for.

lvbandeaubracelet1.jpg

lvbandeaubracelet2.jpg

lvbandeaubracelet3.jpg

lvbandeaubracelet4.jpg

lvbandeaubracelet5.jpg

There was someone doing it here a while ago playing with a bandana before giving it away as a gift.. Can't remember the username, but he came up with a lot of different styles for the bandana.