PTT Discontinued?

Vertical

Aug 13, 2009
Alrite people, i got the shock of my life today when I walked in to the Chanel store at Dubai Mall to check out the PTT in beige claire. They said PTT model has been discontinued.

Is this true, did someone recently buy a PTT. I am SUPER depressed now:shucks::sad:

i'm interested in the answer as well ~ i love PTT...have an older one...would love a new one...great little bag - great alternative to GST!

totally agree with you, and i was in love with beige Clair. But unfortunately when I could afford to buy it, it seems to have gone out production.

I checked with SA of another Chanel store in Dubai, UAE. And she said the black one is still there, however they heard from /Chanel that beige would be discontinued for a few months.

Still waiting for Paris to reply back

Response from Paris ...:'(

We acknowledge your request and thank you for your interest in Chanel.

Unfortunately the model A58004 in beige clair has been discontinued and it's not available anymore in any Chanel Boutique in Europe.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information.

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris.

Best Regards

CHANEL
51 Avenue Montaigne
75008 Paris
Tel : +33(0)1 44 50 73 00

Okay. I just got off the phone with an SA and I live in the USA--they didn't seem to even be aware and were clueless that either the PTT or PST will be discontinued. So I don't know what this means?? Is it only in certain countries?? :shrugs: Why is it that we, TPFers, seem to be more current with these sort of things? Some of these SAs really seem to be on another planet.