How could she do this!?

Clint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shieldsdecided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

The photo is on TMZ. It was a croc :faint:

I posted about this in the up to the minute sub forum, the link is there. if anyone wants to see it.

There are no words for me with this one, makes me too angry. :mad:

Some pple just don't know how to use the bag properly. Maybe they think a Hermes bag is a fire proof bag that can save their money or credit cards. Or maybe they are just dumb spoilt brats that trying to create scene to make them popular. Whatever reasons these are the people without taste and of course brain!

Two things to note:

1. It's a fake bag.

2. The statement they are wanting to make, I guess, is this: People who can afford to buy a croc Hermes have "money to burn". That would be the literal interpretation!

Ergo, it's just a point of view. One could ask the same of Damien Hirst's sliced up animals, and many other works of installation or performance art. What was the point of all that?