YAY! My new baby cabas. I'm in LOVE

Z&J

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
This is the best smelling leather ever :P . I'm so happy with my purchase. Don't mind my PJ's - it's been a long day.

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

P1040586.jpg

P1040589.jpg

Okay...that is one of my most FAV CHEAP things ever. I buy TONS of old navy pj bottoms...I get a pair for every little occasion....(Halloween:Pumpkins all over them, my Xmas ones are killer, and so on...I have on a pair right now with cherries all over them LOL....LOVE them!
The white is stunning...but so is the black!! In your first pic it looked plum...that looks wonderful as well!

YAY!!! Im very happy for you. You got such a great bag!!! Im waiting for the white. I stalk the SA's weekly. I may have to pay way over retail if another authentic one becomes avaliable. Enjoy your gorgeous bag!!

YAY!!! Im very happy for you. You got such a great bag!!! Im waiting for the white. I stalk the SA's weekly. I may have to pay way over retail if another authentic one becomes avaliable. Enjoy your gorgeous bag!!

sjunky13 that's what I had to resort to. I paid $2300 :nuts: for this one. Thank goodness for an understanding husband:sweatdrop:

I had never seen this bag IRL until just yesterday. We had a patient that came in with it. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. I didn't want her to catch me staring at it or worse yet staring at her. It was a beautiful white one.

Congrats on a really great bag!