New purchases from flagship store but in 2 minds now

Chloe_c

O.G.
Feb 3, 2009
First, the reveals...

ac052de2.jpg

This is the item I'm deliberating whether to keep...

A beautiful clutch, problem is it's in very delicate lambskin, feels more like nubuck. It's €1670, seems too lavish and high maintenance.
Should I change it for something else? It comes in all black as well, probably easier to maintain since stains and mark won't show that easily.

a25d6779.jpg

Wow that clutch is gorgeous! I probably wouldve opted for black bc as you mentioned the staining factor. BUT this is so pretty too!

Yeah, the store has more stocks of the black so I thought getting this would give me more time to think it over. The 2 tones is so gorgeous and versatile. Wonder can I dye it later if it gets too dirty...

Great buys! I can understand how you feel about the clutch. Yes, it is more likely to get dirty than an all black one. However, does the black version also have a black bow? If so, you won't get the entire effect of the bow if you switch to black. The contrast of the black bow against the beige clutch is what "makes" the bag. It is what gives it that wow factor. If the black clutch is all black (including bow), then I wouldn't exchange it. Yes, this color will be harder to maintain, but it looks completely amazing. I really love it. Haven't seen it before? Such a special piece!