Trapeze vermillion orange

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
Does anyone have this color bag? And if so what are your thoughts. I was going to get a LV Artsey in all leather for $2800 but after seeing a picture of the bag I had to order it. Is it easy to carry using the shoulder strap?

I tried this bag, stunning colour! But somehow I can't carry orange colour clothes so I'm to sure if it's the right colour bag for me. The shoulder strap is very comfortable and easy to use. Enjoy ur new bag :flowers:

I tried this bag, stunning colour! But somehow I can't carry orange colour clothes so I'm to sure if it's the right colour bag for me. The shoulder strap is very comfortable and easy to use. Enjoy ur new bag :flowers:

Is the color very bright? Hard to tell from the picture that was text to me

Is the color very bright? Hard to tell from the picture that was text to me

It should be a nice lively pop of orange and don't worry it isn't as blinding as the Fluo Orange. I've attached a few other photos of the bag I found on Rakuten.jp

Hope that helps to ease your worries. And yes, the shoulder strap is very easy to carry.

Attachments

• 169543mdb27vl-6.jpg
    169543mdb27vl-6.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 2,551
  • 169543mdb27vl.jpg
    169543mdb27vl.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 2,537
  • 169543mdb27vl_1.jpg
    169543mdb27vl_1.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 2,186
Your new bag is gorgeous! Vermillion in trapeze is such a beauty to look at! It certainly goes well with lots of outfits! ;)

I have a vermillion nano and am greatly in love with it in both winter and summer!

I just received this bag. I don't know I like this better than terracotta or not.
7268618836_fd5d940e6d_c.jpg

Just received this bag today. Even my bf who doesn't really understand my obsession with bags said this bag looks great on me. I personally find this looks better on me than the royal blue tricolor trapeze (which I know lots of people are crazy about...but it's just not me). The leather is also much more prone to scratches or uses. I also bought the burgundy tricolor trapeze with green suede wings. I love that color combo but the smooth leather is so much easier to get scratched.

cloudzz said:
Just received this bag today. Even my bf who doesn't really understand my obsession with bags said this bag looks great on me. I personally find this looks better on me than the royal blue tricolor trapeze (which I know lots of people are crazy about...but it's just not me). The leather is also much more prone to scratches or uses. I also bought the burgundy tricolor trapeze with green suede wings. I love that color combo but the smooth leather is so much easier to get scratched.

Oh, I understand how you feel!
I have the burgundy trapeze and although it is not delicate per se, the wide smooth surfaces without any hardware or embellishments just demand caution...would not want a scratch, streak or dent anywhere that would ruin its uniformity.

Also, as much as I adore the royal tricolor trapeze, I knew it was not me either...didn't even bother wishing or pursuing it.

Having said this, I still find myself wishing for 3 more:

*khaki tricolor w/wine-port suede wings
*black/black suede
*terracotta