Traveler's resolve to buy only HGs... failed! My reveals ;)

Stunning new bags! Ocean Mattie looks so regal but then so fun with the flaps turned up. Makes me want to dive right in!

Cranberry MAB is just super delicious! Love that leather and the lining!

Great haul!!! Definitely drool worthy. :drool::drool::drool:

O...M....G that blue gold (faint)......... (heart pounding skipping you name it)!!!!!

P5247742.jpg

... silky smooth leather...
P5247703.jpg

black/white floral lining
P5247736.jpg

You're right Fashion! My sweet seller told me about the Cranberry MAB's roots! :P such a small RM word!
I'm pretty sure I used to own that Cranberry MAB - isn't it gorgeous leather (and smell!) Ocean is a fabulous leather too - great choices!!

It is gorgeous eehlers!!! I had to satisfy my craving for a red MAB and Cranberry just did it!!!!
I looooove that Cranberry MAB - gorgeous!!!

Thank you disco! I stared at this ocean mattie for a looong time before I decided to buy it, lol. I'm glad I did :smile:
Awesome new pieces! LOVE the ocean mattie!

Ooooh... great question MissRed! I just took some comparison pictures and post in a while... for me, not at all similar to wine...
I love that cranberry MAB! It's gorgeous. Would you say it's similar to wine?

:sneaky:....:shame:....:giggles:...how did you know? lol... I'm that predictable huh?
Didn't I spy three boxes...?:graucho:

True, true blackcat! Ocean is cool but Cranberry is HOT!!!
Gorgeous! Ocean is beautiful too but Cranberry....stunning!!!

Thank you Denverite :hugs:!!!! My Bonz seller rocks!!!! :rochard:
:woohoo: Love the new additions!! Congrats!! ;)

Thank you chloesmom! Regal... yes, a perfect description of the ocean mattie! Come on right in!!! ... cranberry makes me want me sink my teeth into it! lol
Stunning new bags! Ocean Mattie looks so regal but then so fun with the flaps turned up. Makes me want to dive right in!
Cranberry MAB is just super delicious! Love that leather and the lining!
Great haul!!! Definitely drool worthy. :drool::drool::drool:

Hey kiwi! lol, Thank you! I had the same reaction when I opened the package!
O...M....G that blue gold (faint)......... (heart pounding skipping you name it)!!!!!

thank you cee!!! S.O.S.:sos: ...:whiteflag:... but there's just so many beautiful stuff!!!
:woohoo::woohoo: :happydance::happydance::happydance: :woot::woot::drool: :drool::faint::faint: :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::ps::coolpics:

travelerscloset said:
Hi MissRed, here are the comparison photos... I'd say wine is deep red in smooth leather while cranberry is like milky red in slightly pebbled leather... :love:

Oh wow! Biiiig difference! Theres nothing like seeing them side by side. Thanks for the comp shots!

It was a bracelet that took forever to arrive :smile:
OK...so what was in that third box???!!!! :nuts:

Yay! Thanks AJ! Cranberry is crazy beautiful!!! There's one more bag I'd like to be twinies with you! That elusive DT Zip MAB! I can't believe one hasn't appeared yet, lol. If it does, I'd be COMPLETE!
Congrats, Travelers! We're bag twins- I love my Cranberry MAB like CRAZY and I'm sure you will love yours too! Enjoy! :yahoo:

You're welcome MissRed:smile: I was a bit nervous before Cranberry arrived that it would be too close to wine. I was pleasantly surprised!
Oh wow! Biiiig difference! Theres nothing like seeing them side by side. Thanks for the comp shots!

thank you cee!!! S.O.S.:sos: ...:whiteflag:... but there's just so many beautiful stuff!!!

i know, i need an SOS too!! but you're so right... just when i think i'm "satisfied".... i look and there's yet another i wanna add to my collection. so many gorgeous RM's!!! i think it's a true testament to her creativity as a designer. i mean, you'd have to be crazy not to fall deeply in love/lust/obsession with her bags once u get your first one!! i hate thinkin about the ONE day that i finally decide to stop looking... DT ZIP MAM or one of my other wishlist bags will pop up!!! it always happens that way!! :faint: