Perfectly [Pahlish]

Gorg! Can't wait to get home and have a look at mine.

Hmmm. Maybe her fuschia glitter is bleeding, making the base a different color? I know Melissa at Candeo had problems with her fuschia.

That's a good point about the glitter possibly bleeding. Here are shots of my bottle; the last one is with my thumb which has coral which she said it should look like
Also, it does look more coral/red in the bottle than on the nail or nail wheel based on my swatches.
DSC01833-1.JPG

DSC01834-1.JPG

DSC01839-1.JPG

channh08 said:
Here are the shots of what she sent me that it should look like. She has it next to Lovesong Writer because I'd told her at first I thought that's what it looked like.

It looks a LOT LIKE Lovesong. I actually had to look at them side by side. My bottles look like what she sent. I think her swatches look orange because her background is orange and dim looking?

saralaughs said:
Gorg! Can't wait to get home and have a look at mine.

Hmmm. Maybe her fuschia glitter is bleeding, making the base a different color? I know Melissa at Candeo had problems with her fuschia.

Honestly, I don't think the glitter is bleeding. There's just so much fuchsia glitter. My base looks coral but it is full of glitter both large and micro.

wohlgie said:
See, now I'm kicking myself, HARD! I can't wear orange, but I LOVE pinks and fuschias! I would have been sure to try to get one if I knew that it was pink rather than orange.

You know I am really not an orange fan but was like hey what the heck let me try something outside of pink, purple, and blue. Lo and behold I still got a pink lol.

See, now I'm kicking myself, HARD! I can't wear orange, but I LOVE pinks and fuschias! I would have been sure to try to get one if I knew that it was pink rather than orange.

You know I am really not an orange fan but was like hey what the heck let me try something outside of pink, purple, and blue. Lo and behold I still got a pink lol.

More Pahlish tomorrow :P