Alexander Wang Any fans of the Emile?

Fabella said:
Does anybody know what size Emile tote each person is carrying? I think the first two are of the same model but the size looks slightly different. It could just be the angle and/ or the distance though.

the first two are smalls and the last one is large

I have the large Emile in dove grey with rose gold hardware like Gwenth Paltrow and love it!!! It definitely is a bit heavy after you add all of your belongings but it can carry everything you would ever need (Ipad included). I have gotten tons of compliments! happy shopping:biggrin:

The large Emile in toffee is on sale at Forward by Elyse Walker for $683!
I saw that too and took advantage of it earlier today!! I fell in love with all the Emiles in this thread that I decided to take the plunge. It even has rose gold hardware! I'm on the same rose gold kick everyone and their mother is on. I hope I love it...I bought a Citrus Rocco from Saks and was really disappointed with the shade of yellow... it wasn't as vivid or marigold as I had hoped.

I'm a little worried I might be too short for a large Emile. I'm 5'5" maybe 5'5.5" on a great day..hope it works!

I saw that too and took advantage of it earlier today!! I fell in love with all the Emiles in this thread that I decided to take the plunge. It even has rose gold hardware! I'm on the same rose gold kick everyone and their mother is on. I hope I love it...I bought a Citrus Rocco from Saks and was really disappointed with the shade of yellow... it wasn't as vivid or marigold as I had hoped.

I'm a little worried I might be too short for a large Emile. I'm 5'5" maybe 5'5.5" on a great day..hope it works!

You must post a picture when it comes! :smile: