Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously you guys.. I understand the part about the way she dressed in the past, but in my opinion she looks just as great only in a diffrent polished kind of way. I don't think it's especially cause she's bein' watched (assuming she does think of that ofcourse. :P ). I feel like this is her now, the way she grew fashionwise. I might be wrong but this is how i see it.

Now on topic.. Love her flats, Gio Battaglia had similair ones if I'm not mistaken.

I find this an interesting point. Why can you no longer relate to her style?

To me it seems like the approach she has towards fashion has changed a bit. She used to be more carefree and was simply just having fun and experimenting with fashion which is something I can relate to. Now it seems like she puts too much thought into her outfits, that she tries too hard sometimes to stun and wow people. I still think she looks great, I can't deny that her outfits are well put together and thought out and I even adore some of them. But they're just that...thought out. That's what I can't relate to. I say this all while I understand that everyone's sense of style evolves, hell mine has too. Maybe my sense of style and approach has changed? :shrugs: I don't know.

To me it seems like the approach she has towards fashion has changed a bit. She used to be more carefree and was simply just having fun and experimenting with fashion which is something I can relate to. Now it seems like she puts too much thought into her outfits, that she tries too hard sometimes to stun and wow people. I still think she looks great, I can't deny that her outfits are well put together and thought out and I even adore some of them. But they're just that...thought out. That's what I can't relate to. I say this all while I understand that everyone's sense of style evolves, hell mine has too. Maybe my sense of style and approach has changed? :shrugs: I don't know.

I agree with the complete post.

Status
Not open for further replies.