Spring/summer 2012 sale info!

Louboufan

Apr 21, 2010
PLEASE POST ALL DEPARTMENT STORES, ONLINE AND BOUTIQUE SALE INFO HERE!

I did not notice a thread for the Spring/Summer 2012 sale so I decided to start one. Pre-sale for Nordies begins this Friday and Neimans is Wednesday. Pre-sale on Wednesday does not include CLs per my SA for NM. For Nordies, I am not sure but I am doubtful since CLs usually go on sale in June for Spring/Summer.

Louboufan said:
PLEASE POST ALL DEPARTMENT STORES, ONLINE AND BOUTIQUE SALE INFO HERE!

I did not notice a thread for the Spring/Summer 2012 sale so I decided to start one. Pre-sale for Nordies begins this Friday and Neimans is Wednesday. Pre-sale on Wednesday does not include CLs per my SA for NM. For Nordies, I am not sure but I am doubtful since CLs usually go on sale in June for Spring/Summer.

Yay!!!!

My Saks SA emailed me a said that the Saks Pre-Sale starts this Wednesday for Saks Charge holders and Saturday for people without a Saks charge (me). She said that Louboutin and Chanel pre-Sale won't start until 3 weeks later because those 2 brands make their own rules :pout:.

My Saks SA emailed me a said that the Saks Pre-Sale starts this Wednesday for Saks Charge holders and Saturday for people without a Saks charge (me). She said that Louboutin and Chanel pre-Sale won't start until 3 weeks later because those 2 brands make their own rules :pout:.
Thanks for the Info! 3 weeks is not too far away.