==| Down the Slippery Red Heel – A Collection Thread |==

Presenting a weekend reveal from down-under...

Indigo Watersnake Bambou :yahoo:

Thanks to the lovely J who helped me with this purchase!
Surprisingly, the Bambous in the Watersnake finish aren't narrow at all! They are notorious for being narrow in Nappa leather and patent leather.
I initially managed to try them in the Nappa leather in the store and was so disappointed that they were so narrow so I didn't have that much hope for these WS Bambous but I was pleasantly surprised that the WS ones aren't narrow at all!!
They run a half size big too but they were the only ones left or the only ones I could find at least!

So enough chatter...here are the pictures:

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg
my heart skipped a beat! very gorgeous!

Presenting a weekend reveal from down-under...

Indigo Watersnake Bambou :yahoo:

Thanks to the lovely J who helped me with this purchase!
Surprisingly, the Bambous in the Watersnake finish aren't narrow at all! They are notorious for being narrow in Nappa leather and patent leather.
I initially managed to try them in the Nappa leather in the store and was so disappointed that they were so narrow so I didn't have that much hope for these WS Bambous but I was pleasantly surprised that the WS ones aren't narrow at all!!
They run a half size big too but they were the only ones left or the only ones I could find at least!

So enough chatter...here are the pictures:

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

congratulations!! :yahoo: the watersnake is gorgeous and the color saturation is stunning. so happy for you!!!

Presenting Miss Pigalle 70 in Multi Glitter
I prefer the bigger glitter to the mini glitter.. They are so pretty! I just wished the glitter wouldn't fall off so easily..I'm leaving glitter trails everywhere...

image-19.jpg

image-20.jpg

image-21.jpg

image-23.jpg

image-22.jpg

Another glitter Pigalle..one of my HG shoes!
Miss Glitter Brush Pigalle 100
Thanks to a lovely tpfer who decided to part ways with them!

image-15.jpg

image-16.jpg

image-17.jpg

image-18.jpg

Argh just realised one of the spikes is missing! What's up with my luck and missing spikes these days! :hysteric: