Ivonna's Picture Book - My Collection of Bags and Shoes

OMG! you did a very good job to combine the shoes with the bags,really nice! absolutly amazing and impressing collection,so much variation and timeless peaces.And also thank you for watching my reveal of my LV houston vernis bag :biggrin: im glad you like it! but i cant afford this what you are showing here..its a bit crazy though but if you are happy then its okay! :biggrin: enjoy them and where them with pride! im sure this is not the whole collection,this is not die end ;) Thanks for sharing!

More pictures of my new Chanel :hbeat:

025-2.jpg

030.jpg

021.jpg

Really,really beautifull!

Time for updates! I have a few new arrivals to share! :smile::yahoo::yahoo:

On April 15th, a new color in the empreinte line was released, and I just love it! Framboise or raspberry - beautiful red with pink undertones. This color is everythign I hoped flamme to be! (I bought my first Artsy in flamme only to exchange it for ombre as I was not in love with this color). So without further ado, presenting my Artsy Empreinte in Framboise!

ArtsyFram.jpg

I love this detail on Artsy!

ArtsyFramb.jpg

Framboise is a difficult color to capture in photos. In real life, it is slightly darker and less pink, but it definitely does have pink undertones. Overall, gorgeous! :love:

Such a stunning color and bag! love the framboise color,the leather with the LV monogram stamp,really pretty! Congrats! see your collection is never ending ;)

Framboise is so pretty! You have such a beautiful collection!

Thank you! :flowers:

Awesome collection...I like all of them. Beautiful collection. :smile:

Thank you! :smile:

Wow what a beautiful collection you have......Thanks for sharing

Thanks so much for visiting! :smile:

:faint: Amazing!!!

Thank you! ;)

Thank you for sharing your wonderful collection of shoes and purses! What an amazing collection!!!

great collection!

Thanks! :smile:

This collection is insanely wonderful

Thanks! :winkiss:

Outstanding collection, you have amazing taste!!!!

OMG! you did a very good job to combine the shoes with the bags,really nice! absolutly amazing and impressing collection,so much variation and timeless peaces.And also thank you for watching my reveal of my LV houston vernis bag :biggrin: im glad you like it! but i cant afford this what you are showing here..its a bit crazy though but if you are happy then its okay! :biggrin: enjoy them and where them with pride! im sure this is not the whole collection,this is not die end ;) Thanks for sharing!

Really,really beautifull!

Such a stunning color and bag! love the framboise color,the leather with the LV monogram stamp,really pretty! Congrats! see your collection is never ending ;)

Thank you so much! Yes, the collection is growing, but I have parted with quite a few pieces as well. A bit crazy, you say? I think it's completely nuts! But I can't help it - I just love purses and shoes! ;)

You have a great collections ivonna! We have very similar taste, there are a lot of bags that we both have! Can I ask what some of the bags are you have gotten rid of and why? I always have such a tough time parting with bags (even those I haven't used in over a year)!