i've decided i want an ellipse rop

satine112

O.G.
Apr 26, 2006
So, i've made up my mind. I want an ellipse. I've loved it for about 7 years and i want to pull the trigger now. Problem is, they are sooo expensive brand new. There are 2 that i'm looking at on ebay, but that's always so risky...

anywhere else i could look? do i just bite the bullet and buy a brand new one full price??

I would buy it at the store. I mean, even if it means saving a little longer, I'd personally enjoy the handbag a lot more if I have absolutely no doubt that it is authentic! This is just my opinion though, since I've been burned on eBay before and vowed I would not go back. But I know plenty of people have had good experiences on eBay, so you just have to be *very* careful! Maybe you can check sites like let-trade and karenkooper (sp?) too, that people here recommend!

Like you i feel fast for this bag and love it. I agree its a big buck for this bag new and went for a used one, So happy I did.
Try let-trade.com great seller.

So, i've made up my mind. I want an ellipse. I've loved it for about 7 years and i want to pull the trigger now. Problem is, they are sooo expensive brand new. There are 2 that i'm looking at on ebay, but that's always so risky...

anywhere else i could look? do i just bite the bullet and buy a brand new one full price??