Style Royal Ladies fashion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa in Elie Saab. Dress also seen on Katy Perry

wi09hx.jpg

IMHO I think GD Maria Teresa wore it better.:flowers:

lovehgss1 this is really one of the best threads on the forum. It should be renamed lovehgss1's Royal Ladies fashion thread. I only found it a few weeks ago, and went through every single page! I think I'm officially subscribed.

Your dedication to it is awesome and well appreciated. It's great to see a showcase of women who have to - and do - dress with enough decorum and respect to represent an entire nation/empire. Your commentary is pretty spot on and fair as well.

What a great salve to the eyes after being bombarded with some of the tacky looks that are unfotunately acceptable for public consumption!

Keep up the good work :flowers:

I second this!!!:flowers::ty:Lovehgss1!!!:flowers:

Felipe and Letizia this evening:

Simple LBD with nudist pumps. Lovely

a44ob6.jpg
33x8qbc.jpg

fcifr8.jpg

She looks beautiful!!

Stylish and elegant turnout from all the ladies. Unfortunately, watching live, I have the same complaint that I have when I see women on the streets. If your heels are so high that they make your walk ungainly (Stephanie, Maxima, Martha Louise) , go for a lower heel. The stacked
heels that are so in fashion right now is a terrible offender on front.

Also, Chris and Sofia were at the event. Boyfriend of Princess Madeleine and girlfriend of Prince Carl Philip. Sofia needs to stop preening whenever she sees a camera pointed her way; uggh so tacky, but I have a feeling there will be two royal engagements coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.