Asians and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
very interesting!! thank you IFFAH for all the fabulous pictures everyday!!! amazing eye-candy..:biggrin::biggrin:

Me too!:ghi5: I hope they keep the leather jackets or someone will take them home. It'd be sad if their stylist throw them away.

Thanks IFFAH for all the hardwork pics! NOW.... I am looking for a book called "How to be a socialite"!!!

:lol::flowers: souphamster.

OMG...........PinK Croc CdC.........I need ...........Thanks for the pic IFFAH

attachment.php

Me too.:heart: :flowers: sydspy.

Dick Lee's traffic-cone orange suit :shocked:
I know brights are in season ... but ...:huh:

:flowers: bag-gage. Lol, Dick Lee is in the mood of neon-traffic color suits throughout AFF. From Orange to Green to Pink. I have to give credits to him, he looks better than some over-the-top male fashionistas.

W/one trying to be Andre Leon Talley. Except Andre looks more refined.

andreleontalleylovely.jpg

Thank you for all the eye candies, IFFAH. You're the best! :salute:

:hugs:.

Credits: Ms Shabnam Melwani-Reis.

A private view into the Hermes Atelier Workshop where she discussed her ideas of customization. The final product. W/Diane Von Fusternberg.
Inspired by Hermes Leoila Shawl.:heart::love:

Met Carine Roitfeld while in Paris after attending Alaia Show.

Attachments

• _sh37.jpg
    _sh37.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 3,539
  • _sh11.jpg
    _sh11.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3,500
  • dvf-store-opening_2354_124398.jpg
    dvf-store-opening_2354_124398.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3,516
  • dvf-store-opening_2354_124393.jpg
    dvf-store-opening_2354_124393.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 3,612
  • _sh35.jpg
    _sh35.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3,467
Last edited:
Credits: Kane Lim

The one and only, Gris Tourterelle Shiny Porosus Croc:heart:. Specially ordered and made for Kane Lim's mum.

Attachments

• _j96.jpg
    _j96.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 3,748
  • _j95.jpg
    _j95.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 3,583
  • kane.jpg
    kane.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 3,583
IFFAH - Indeed. I give Dick Lee credit for guts and gumption. It takes a very brave person to step out decked out top to toe in fluo orange.

Kinda sweet that Kane Lim takes pics of his mum.

Last edited:
^:lol: Female Crocodiles are more dangerous. Beware of them.:P

Jadeite, Tina.e; you are right.:smile: bag-gage, Ita.:yes:
Julide, :tup:.

Another Grey Croc World. This time, Gris Dove Croc w/Orange Lining. Ms Diana Saksen and friend w/Pink Swift Lindy & matching EW Clic-Clac.

Attachments

• dsaks32.jpg
    dsaks32.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 4,678
Credits: Ms Shabnam Melwani-Reis,

(T-B)

~ Lovely and Spring in White, Ms Shabnam Melwani-Reis (35B Bleu Brighton Matte Croc & White CDC PHW) w/Monsieur, Mr Azzedine Alaia.

~ W/Mr Giuseppe Zanotti & Chopard Co-President, Caroline Gruosi-Scheufele. Rose Indienne Croc B PHW
~ W/Margherita Missoni & Gris Fonce Lizard Jige

~ W/Yves Carcelle, Global CEO/Chairman of Louis Vuitton & SO Black Kelly 35

~ W/Laudomia Pucci, Emilio Pucci's daughter. Ciel Matte Gator Kelly Pochette

~ W/Mr Giuseppe Zanotti & Gris T. Customized Birkin inspired by Balmain
~ At Chanel S/S 2011, Grand Palais

I love how Shabnam is never too over the top, brand names in your face all the time. She always look so chic and elegant, a very well out together woman plus I love her tan legs and arms! I think she is more than a socialite, she is a business woman as well. The Hermes she wears don't over power her outfit or her look.

It was a Pink Day for Ms Irna Mareta. With Pink Swift Kelly Cut, Azzedine Alaia and serious Christian Louboutins.:heart: Saw these irl on Ms Karen Ng, another local fashionista who rocked the same shoes in black on Alldressup day. It was really killer heels.

More pics coming up!

Love her dress and her CL shoes, that's a pair of killer heels:graucho:

^:lol: Female Crocodiles are more dangerous. Beware of them.:P

Jadeite, Tina.e; you are right.:smile: bag-gage, Ita.:yes:
Julide, :tup:.

Another Grey Croc World. This time, Gris Dove Croc w/Orange Lining. Ms Diana Saksen and friend w/Pink Swift Lindy & matching EW Clic-Clac.

wow..i am not a fan of exotics but that grey croc B looks just simply amazing and gorgeous :love::love:

I love how Shabnam is never too over the top, brand names in your face all the time. She always look so chic and elegant, a very well out together woman plus I love her tan legs and arms! I think she is more than a socialite, she is a business woman as well. The Hermes she wears don't over power her outfit or her look.

ITA. She is totally elegant, and even pleasant. I totally admire her understated and not in your face show-off of her style and lovely H collection. It makes her beautiful inside and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.