Back from Paris.. Reveal.. (My 1st Reveal)

Went to paris with no expectation to get a B.. Was only hoping to score a picotin and to score a lindy i thought would be a lovely surprise indeed..! And i got two Birkins in a day.. Wow..!

Wow! Great haul! Congrats!

Thank you :flowers:

You are really lucky to find the horseshoe charm!! Oh white KDT and black with GhW rivale in xs!! Really good collection! If you are starting these are good starters because they are so classic.

Boxes. Guess again. Smaller box and one bigger one. I hope you got your B and Pico.

I know... i've been trying to find the horse shoe charm at my local H boutique but no luck.. so was happy to find it in europe.. and for cheaper price as well.. only 110 euro ;)

omg i love ur birkin.... amazing... more please

hello there my friend! :smile:

Beautiful and so adorable. Have not seen a 30 in this colour yet. The white stitching is very nice!
Yeesss... i love contrast stitching! :love:

Moutard is such a beautiful color. Congrats!!!
aaww thank youu Moda.. :hugs:

Congrats KeeKee!! So sweet of you to find for Mrs Rance! Geranium is lovely on GP.
Mrs.Rance is a dear friend of mine :yes:..

:yahoo::snack: this is amazing!!! so so happy for you :hugs:
Aaaww LG... so nice to have you in my thread :hugs: always admire your taste and collections :tup:

I'm here just in time for second box!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Thanx for stopping by dear pijatte :flowers::flowers::flowers:

Open open open it! Cannot wait.
:graucho:

I'm dying to see what it is!!
:giggles:

your husband is amazing! he must have charmed the SA's! congrats on these incredible purchases!
I know.. it seems like the SA prefers man than woman.. they are nicer to my hubby indeed.. maybe because my hubby speaks french.. dunno really.. :shrugs:

OMG!! You lucky, lucky girl, how amazing is that!!
I know MaggyH.. i feel very very lucky indeed!

Congrats. I am so happy for you. Gerenium and Moutarde are both gorgeous! Enjoy your new babies. :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
i will pijatte :smooch::smooch::smooch:

Beautiful bags and a persistent hubby! He did good :biggrin:
Thank you Coffee Addicted yes.. my hubby is very sweet... persistent pays off.. :yes::yes:

big congrats! love the colors of both both bags!

I'm going to Paris next month and would love to know your husband's secret on scoring bags?

No secret really.. my hubby told me he just approached one SA and asked nicely.. he asked for Lindy and Picotin, SA said they dont have any.. when hubby asked for a Birkin, SA said they have red, yellow and classic colors.. my hubby picked the yellow one since i already have a red birkin and he knows i love pop colors.. SA asked if he would like to see the bag.. hubby said yes.. SA asked hubby to follow him to another room in the back.. SA showed the Moutard B to my hubby.. Hubby said "My wife will be very very happy"... SA said "I bet" :biggrin::biggrin:

so that morning my hubby came back to the hotel only with the Moutard B... nothing else..

I think its luck.. My hubby was just so very lucky,.

Your bags are beautiful! Congratulations:smile: Both bags are so different (and so lovely)!

Your husband sounds like a very nice man:smile:

Enjoy the bags, what a great memory of a family vacation:smile: