Legacy ALI in BROWN

entheos

so CoachyCoachy
O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
I know you would have liked to see it modeled, my objective was to try and give a good representation of the color. It's packed up, not sure I'll keep it, it's a little too retro- bohemian for me in this dark brown. Maybe I just love the black and white toooooo much!?!

Attachments

• alibrown1.jpg
    alibrown1.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 418
  • alibrown6.jpg
    alibrown6.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 145
Looks like Whiskey to me. Wow and all I've heard is raves about the Whiskey Ali, it's interesting to see a negative for it! I should be getting my white Ali at the end of the week, I hope I love it!

It's not whiskey - it is BROWN. You can see they also offer the satchel in brown. You can order the Ali in this color, but it's not on the site yet.

It's rather blah in brown if you ask me. :sad: It just doesn't stand out.

entheos:

Enjoy carrying your bag. I am not fond of the color for myself. I prefer the Ali in the whiskey color which I own and the white. But if you love it go for it
and enjoy it!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!:smile:

It's rather blah in brown if you ask me. :sad: It just doesn't stand out.

And just to add - that wasn't meant as rude as it probably sounds. Just that I agree that I am not sure of the color either. But then again, I didn't like Ali at all and then recently found myself just having to have a white one. It may grow on you after awhile. :smile: