heychar's collection and reveals thread

I wrote my SA about it but i'm unreliable these days. :girlsigh:

I fall in & out of love with shoes now & I really want to see that shoe in person because part of me loves it but part of me really doesn't:P

There's another shoe I have now promised myself if my SA has it I'm gonna get it.

My heart breaks for her. :shucks:

But I'll only buy her from my SA :love:

Other than the Leo LPs which one are you after or is it a secret until you've secured it and do a reveal? :woohoo:
I was like that with LV I haven't bought anything from there for ages due to CLs My SA moved away so I don't feel too bad :lol:

heychar said:
Other than the Leo LPs which one are you after or is it a secret until you've secured it and do a reveal? :woohoo:
I was like that with LV I haven't bought anything from there for ages due to CLs My SA moved away so I don't feel too bad :lol:

No I don't do reveals anymore. :shame: I'm too lazy & I really hate taking pictures TBH.

It's a the Isolde. I kept going back & forth on it. My Dh was telling me to buy it but I just was unsure. I even had a pair on hold for me but I let them go.

Now I want her. :crybaby:

I'm so fickle. :shucks:

No I don't do reveals anymore. :shame: I'm too lazy & I really hate taking pictures TBH.

It's a the Isolde. I kept going back & forth on it. My Dh was telling me to buy it but I just was unsure. I even had a pair on hold for me but I let them go.

Now I want her. :crybaby:

I'm so fickle. :shucks:

The Isolde are Gorge! Hope you find a pair

I feel you on the taking pics part that's why I do a combined reveal so much easier :tup:
...but we want to see your reveals and pics so please post pics of your isolde babies 'When' you get them! I never tire of seeing pics of those stunners

Hey all

Finally found the time to take pics of my newbies, so here is my collection and I will add any newbies I get later on but for now I am sofa king banned!

Finally got my UHG with the help of one of the most lovelist TPFers you know who are :hugs:

Lady Clou in Black tts

As one of the first 50 customers of the new EU Ecomm site they sent this with my order

20th Anniversary Keychain

For the love of spikes & LPs...

Gold/Gold Spike LPs tts

drooling.......... :drool::drool::drool:

Dear heychar I really love EACH pair of your fabulous collection hun!

A have a question, why you choose diferent sizes for same styles? For example, on Lady Peep gold spikes you went half size down and tts on patent Lady Peep, I'm curious... ;)

Amazing Char!!! I love them all! Congrats on your new finds!

Dear heychar I really love EACH pair of your fabulous collection hun!

A have a question, why you choose diferent sizes for same styles? For example, on Lady Peep gold spikes you went half size down and tts on patent Lady Peep, I'm curious... ;)

Thank you ladies :hugs:

@CRISPEDROSA, The leather LPs seem to come up bigger than than the Patent and Specchio LPs! The tts in the black/gold spikes flopped off my feet! I also think that is why dbeth sold her black/gold spike LPs because of this sizing issue!