Help! The perfect brown leather satchel for...

Buttery, long time no speak. Have you looked at ebags and zappos already? What size satchel are you looking for?

Hi passerby! You helped me so much the last time I needed a bag; I was hoping you'd show up! *HUG* I want something medium sized: not too big, not too small. A nice, everyday satchel bag with a zipper that would go nicely with jeans and casual work clothes...It would be great if I can get it over my shoulder.

Right now, I am carrying this Cole Haan bag in black and I love the style and size:

http://www.colehaan.com/colehaan/ca...=115600&categoryId=307601&productGroup=126227

This bag is so perfect for me...The quality of the metal and leather are great. I wish they had this in a cognac brown color; I definitely would have bought a second one if they did. If anyone can help me find something similar to the style/quality (or better) of this bag, it would be greatly appreciated. I have looked everywhere and am having no luck...If I find the perfect color and size in that price range, the metal hardware looks cheap.:yucky: If I find the perfect size and great hardware, the bag doesn't come in the color that I want.:girlsigh:

Passerby - Would love to post a pic, but that would require my figuring out how to get it out of my camera and into the computer. :smile: In the meantime, here's a pic from Lucky mag to give you an idea of how it looks. I really LOVE this bag. It's large but not overwhelming on me (I'm 5'7" and a sz 4-6).

BagAley0003b.jpg