Chanel Shiva flap...thoughts?

minnie04 said:
I have small black one and wear it a lot now. Very cute and casual. Worry free bag for running errands . I too have 3 more black flaps but this small shiva is the smallest I have now in my collection, and I love the size and single strap style.

Hi minnie04

Would u please share the dimensions of the small shiva....is it like a mini?

Hi guys, sorry for late reply. My small one definitely bigger than mini flap. It's even roomier than classic medium/ large flap. one thing that I like this bag is the size and casual look, plus the leather is super durable. You can toss it here and there without worry to scratch it. Mini flap is cute, the size just too small for my needs. I personally love small size bag but not too small , the 2900 USD , and my other bags that I carry daily are jumbo flap and reissue 226. I love those sizes of bags. my modeling picture is at May purchase thread, and I am 5 '3 inches tall. Hope this help.

Got my large shiva flap today...ok I think it's too big for me at 15x10! I might exchange for the next size. It's actually too heavy because it's big..hardware is light, it's the leather of the flap that is heavy! Still love it though but might be a little too big for me! And yes the leather is durable and has a worn look to it so worry free on getting scratched.

Got my large shiva flap today...ok I think it's too big for me at 15x10! I might exchange for the next size. It's actually too heavy because it's big..hardware is light, it's the leather of the flap that is heavy! Still love it though but might be a little too big for me! And yes the leather is durable and has a worn look to it so worry free on getting scratched.

Like I expected, it would be big. Have you tried it crossbody or single strap? How is it? If you still have doubts, then go for the next size down. I think the 13-inch flap would be great too. Personally, I like the small best. GL!

Like I expected, it would be big. Have you tried it crossbody or single strap? How is it? If you still have doubts, then go for the next size down. I think the 13-inch flap would be great too. Personally, I like the small best. GL!

It's actually little short to be a comfortable cross body bag, but I do love the chain and the look of the bag! I need to look at the next size down for sure!

Chocochoc said:
@redjazzy

Which is the color of the shiva on the pic??
I love it:graucho:

I would think it is beige cos I saw a post in Ye authentic did thread showing the ivory n it looks different
I love the ivory

Attachments

• image-3179477691.jpg
    image-3179477691.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 2,941
  • image-18347151.jpg
    image-18347151.jpg
    270.5 KB · Views: 3,066
  • image-1734102560.jpg
    image-1734102560.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 2,969