Perfectly [Pahlish]

I got Fire in the Taco Bell and Dark Parades whilst standing in line at Panda Express :biggrin: now debating if I should finally get Hole Hearted from All That Glitters or buy something else.......................

Last edited:
Hi welcome!!!! Would love to know what you wind up getting! :smile:

You guys should see me trying to restrain myself from Pahlish right now..... UUUUGHH. I'm telling myself I want to really get some use out of the ones I have before I buy more. Logic + me = ???

I got the Toxic and Timeless and Train Underwater. I was there at the start so I got the Dark Parades one too as it was a backup choice I made.
I already see how much fun these sales are! I'm glad I started off on the right foot. Thanks for the tips. :tup:

I got Fire in the Taco Bell and Dark Parades whilst standing in line at Panda Express :biggrin: now debating if I should finally get Hole Hearted from All That Glitters or buy something else.......................

ATG is releasing new polishes soon - Disney Princes inspired ones so watch out for that =)

Add Hole Hearted on that restock....

You are baaaaaaad!:P

Got an eye for all the pretties - I just swatched ESS quickly... Pahlish is my fave indie along with Nostalgic Lacquers, then comes ATG - but SparklesByJulie is another to watch out for... easily switching gears to be my next top Indie too! :P

Dance Across The Sea is a lovely bright teal with dark blue glitters.. Thats what drew me to my 1st Pahlish purchases - of course ESS, YSL, Typewriter Keys jumped along for the long haul ride :biggrin:

& that was only 2 months ago????? Now I have several polishes

inhisboxers said:
Nic, which one don't you have yet? :P

Quite a few actually! I wanted the "orange taco" one (lol) but I couldn't get reception when she went live. I just picked up some older ones I don't have yet - Typewriter Keys, Dance Across the Sea and Lovesong Writer.

I looked it up once out of curiosity and I found an article that said logic and polish don't go together!!:P
There were like 15 references stating it was like oil and water!!:lol:
:roflmfao: Hahaha ohh well it all makes sense now!

I got the Toxic and Timeless and Train Underwater. I was there at the start so I got the Dark Parades one too as it was a backup choice I made.
I already see how much fun these sales are! I'm glad I started off on the right foot. Thanks for the tips. :tup:
Yay! Good picks!! :biggrin:

ugh! Silly me got the time wrong. I missed out on Dark Parades. I did manage to get Slow fade of Love, Lovesong Writer, Pianos filled with flames and train underwater. Can't wait to try them.
Congrats on the ones you did get! I adore Slow Fade of Love.