Perfectly [Pahlish]

Lol that's basically my definition too. Or really "try and plan buys instead of buying everything in sight unless it's LE or on sale" Pahlish I've only been able to resist because I don't have any yet.

hmmm. i was pretty sure it meant "feel virtuous about not buying stuff i didn't want anyway so i can go ahead and order everything else."

NO SANDWICH MAKING FOR ME TODAY.

Staying put right in front of the computer (so I don't remember too late and scream and run away like last time!)

I told myself I wouldn't buy anything until I at least get some packages in the mail (expecting a bajillion things - one package is currently lost :sad: ) but I uhh... forgot with the Pretty & Polished restock so... screw it! Buy all the things!

Randomthreads said:
Well I guess we overwhelmed her. Here is the reply I got to my request from last night:

-------
Hi there! I am so sorry but at the moment I can't accept any more. I was trying to accommodate everyone yesterday but I woke up to 20+ custom listing requests this morning and just can't handle taking on any more for this sale. Sorry again =(

I'm not making any more of Snake in the Grass or Chemical Swirl for the time being, due to glitters being discontinued.
---------
:sad:

semirose said:
Yeah I figured that would happen once I saw everyone rushing to e-mail about customs. Don't forget about all the lurkers too. Personally, I've got a cartload of Pahlish just chillin' waiting for me to have funds to get all of them. One restock I'll refresh and checkout and have an awesome nailmail day.

Yeah, I thought would happen, too. I'm waiting a few weeks / months for Pahlish to come back up on my to buy schedule, so I'll just wait patiently for my turn to get my lemmings :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Fire in The Taco Bell!! LOL Congrats you got it. Are you going back to bed???

Next time I'm at Taco Bell I'm going to ask for an 'Orange Taco!!':P
Thank you! And - hee!! :biggrin:

Well, it's 9am so I should prob get up and, you know, 'do stuff'... On the other hand, I didn't really go to bed untl 6am so p'haps another hour or so wouldn't hurt....!! :graucho:

I am jumping in to say hello. I am brand new to this and discovering many new polishes. I didn't want to stay hidden away.
Wow, you ladies really know your nail polish. I hope I can absorb all this information.
These Pahlish polishes (that sounds weird) are very very pretty. I am jumping in on the shopping and getting the Train Underwater and Toxic and Timeless polishes tonight if they are for sale. I registered on Etsy today. I have Paypal already.
From what I am reading from different places on here, you have to be fast. I set my phone alarm so I can be at a computer at least five minutes early.
If there is something else I need to do, please tell me soon! Thank you all in advance.:smile:

Hi welcome!!!! Would love to know what you wind up getting! :smile:

You guys should see me trying to restrain myself from Pahlish right now..... UUUUGHH. I'm telling myself I want to really get some use out of the ones I have before I buy more. Logic + me = ???

Hi welcome!!!! Would love to know what you wind up getting! :smile:

You guys should see me trying to restrain myself from Pahlish right now..... UUUUGHH. I'm telling myself I want to really get some use out of the ones I have before I buy more. Logic + me = ???

I looked it up once out of curiosity and I found an article that said logic and polish don't go together!!:P
There were like 15 references stating it was like oil and water!!:lol: