Anyone have any reveals?!

I have mini rveal, not another bag but flats. I was eyeing them on Saks, then they appeared on Bluefly and I snatched them.:graucho:
I really hope they are authentic, as I read in shopping thread that Bluefly can sell fakes, :smash:. the quality is amazing, leather and craftmanship sre superb, seems to be far from fake.

Attachments

• chloe-5.jpg
    chloe-5.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 471
  • cgloe-5.jpg
    cgloe-5.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 453
  • cgloe-6.jpg
    cgloe-6.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 449
  • chloe-2.jpg
    chloe-2.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 453
  • chloe-4.jpg
    chloe-4.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 466
GemsBerry said:
I have mini rveal, not another bag but flats. I was eyeing them on Saks, then they appeared on Bluefly and I snatched them.:graucho:
I really hope they are authentic, as I read in shopping thread that Bluefly can sell fakes, :smash:. the quality is amazing, leather and craftmanship sre superb, seems to be far from fake.

Love the shoes!!! So pretty! I love the color. I never heard of bluefly selling fakes.. I always order from that website!

Oh I just love them, they are beautiful - I have been looking at the same style too! :smile: would love to hear what you think of them after you have worn them a bit.

Thank you everybody. Leather is sooo nice:cloud9:

BagsRmyweakness they are very comfy, a little on a narrow side, but for my rather narrow feet it fits like a glove and they have great soft leather that can stretch. flats run 1/2 small than contemporary US sizes, I wear 7.5 and these flats in 38 fit great (38.5 would be fine too). there's some good support, yet sole is a bit too soft and easily wears out, it looks like I need to resole them pretty soon. Heel has rubber part, not slippery.

Oh I just love them, they are beautiful - I have been looking at the same style too! :smile: would love to hear what you think of them after you have worn them a bit.

great rich color

Here is my small desert mauve paraty. I've been deciding between the Odalisque Pink and Desert Mauve, and opted for the latter because the color transitions well from spring/summer to fall/winter (I hope!).

Loving this small size because it makes a great everyday bag! Will post modeling photos another day when I'm not in sweats.

Attachments

• DesertMauve.jpg
    DesertMauve.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 6,978
Yay, such a beauty!! Congrats!!!

Here is my small desert mauve paraty. I've been deciding between the Odalisque Pink and Desert Mauve, and opted for the latter because the color transitions well from spring/summer to fall/winter (I hope!).

Loving this small size because it makes a great everyday bag! Will post modeling photos another day when I'm not in sweats.

I adore Desert Mauve! Cannot wait to see your modeling pics! I regret not getting one:P