Tech Which game(s) are YOU playing?!

I'm currently completely engulfed in Mass Effect 3. ME has been my favorite game series of all time. :heart: :heart: :heart:

Also, I had no idea we had an electronics forum! Why haven't I been over here sooner? lol

I'm playing the WoW Pandaria beta and watching the boyfriend play Uncharted 3 - what an AMAZING game! Just got an invite to play the Diablo III beta! I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

How is Pandaria? I stopped playing WoW in November, kind of got burnt out on it. The only thing that excited me about Pandaria was the companion pet battle system. Lol, it sounds so cute and I was a pet collector.

Congrats on getting invited to Diablo 3, my coworker is so obsessed with it.

Nothing.. but I am dying, DYING for D3. This is a game that I have waited like a decade for !!! Anyone else a Blizzard fan?

I just bought a new gaming machine to make sure it'd be as pretty as possible on May 15th! I got burned out on WoW last year after playing it pretty hardcore since the day it launched. Played both Diablos when they launched as well, and have been waiting with baited breath for D3. I know what I'll be doing for the next 6 months, at least, lol.

Did any of you Blizzard fans play the open D3 beta last week? I tried, but my poor laptop just couldn't hack it-was like playing with stop motion animation. Hence the new desktop gaming machine that should be here Monday :smile:

I just bought a new gaming machine to make sure it'd be as pretty as possible on May 15th! I got burned out on WoW last year after playing it pretty hardcore since the day it launched. Played both Diablos when they launched as well, and have been waiting with baited breath for D3. I know what I'll be doing for the next 6 months, at least, lol.

Did any of you Blizzard fans play the open D3 beta last week? I tried, but my poor laptop just couldn't hack it-was like playing with stop motion animation. Hence the new desktop gaming machine that should be here Monday :smile:

I'm hoping that my SC2 machine will hack it.. I haven't paid the D3 demo so I'm not sure if my computer is good enough, but I've seen signs of it giving way anyways so I will replace if the game doesn't run at a bajillion fps.

Make sure you give me your battlenet name and we can kill cows together.. :graucho:

I'm hoping that my SC2 machine will hack it.. I haven't paid the D3 demo so I'm not sure if my computer is good enough, but I've seen signs of it giving way anyways so I will replace if the game doesn't run at a bajillion fps.

Make sure you give me your battlenet name and we can kill cows together.. :graucho:

:biggrin: I'll have to go look it up, but it's Elara-somethingoranother. Adding those numbers on the ends of everything just confused me. I hope there's a cow level- they owe us!

Seriously, I've been waiting for D3 since Diablo 2 too. There's just no other game that's ever compared to it, even WoW. And my husband just told me my new machine got here a week early, so I know what I'll be doing tonight! I actually sprang for an Alienware- which normally I wouldn't touch (and actually advocated against on here a couple weeks ago...eating my own words now), but with the 20% off the outlet machines this week, it was cheaper than building a comparable machine. Not top of the line by any means, but it has dual video cards and a crapload of RAM so everything should look reeeeeally pretty!

:biggrin: I'll have to go look it up, but it's Elara-somethingoranother. Adding those numbers on the ends of everything just confused me. I hope there's a cow level- they owe us!

Seriously, I've been waiting for D3 since Diablo 2 too. There's just no other game that's ever compared to it, even WoW. And my husband just told me my new machine got here a week early, so I know what I'll be doing tonight! I actually sprang for an Alienware- which normally I wouldn't touch (and actually advocated against on here a couple weeks ago...eating my own words now), but with the 20% off the outlet machines this week, it was cheaper than building a comparable machine. Not top of the line by any means, but it has dual video cards and a crapload of RAM so everything should look reeeeeally pretty!

Oh man, Alienware is still around? I remember how ridiculously priced those machines were back in the day !

It's a toss up between D2 and SC to which one was my greater addiction.. I just never got into WoW (thankfully!).

12 more days ! :graucho:

I was playing D3 beta for a while and I still prefer WoW. Hmmm .... maybe I should go try it out again ;)

I'm super psyched for D3! I can't believe I've been waiting for this since D2! Hopefully my notebook can handle the game - I purchased it last year in order to play Starcraft...

There are still a couple of games I need to get too - Silent Hill Downpour and RE Operation Raccoon City. I know the new RE had horrible reviews but it's RE, so I'll have to play it regardless.

I'm playing Mass Effect 3 right now. I love it, but I was hoping I could finish it before Diablo III came out! DH and I were going to play Diablo III together but he won't have the self control to wait to play it until I finish ME3 this weekend. And I think it would be a little mean of me to ask him to wait.

Diablo 3 has been taking up most of my time currently. Unfortunately, with all the server outages - it's been somewhat disappointing. They should've been prepared for this..