Del Ray available to order now.

Won't be buying myself - my mum is interested in the burgundy red (I knew she would be - this is exactly the style of bag she always goes for!)

I guess if she purchases I'll probably get to take her out for a test drive.

It's named after Lana Del Ray. I will def. try it on at the Mulberry store. I think it looks really classic and very "me". The burgundy one looks so nice!! Me wantey!! I don't mind hand held bags, I have the Bayswater and her handles are just too short to fit on my shoulder, sure it's annoying but she's so perfect though.

I was on the waiting list for this bag. When I first saw it I thought it was my style. But when I saw it in real life yesterday, I didn`t like it at all. Cheap looking leather. So now I`m lost. I really would like a new bag for the summer.. :cry:

I saw them IRL today and they are seriously underwhelming.
There is pared down understated chic and then there is no style and no substance Del Ray It is serious misfire IMO. I bet last year a focus group somewhere predicted LDR would be more famous than she is. If Mulberry wanted to go down that celeb route again they should have got an endorsement from Adele and produced something of more substance and class.

There is pared down understated chic and then there is no style and no substance Del Ray It is serious misfire IMO. I bet last year a focus group somewhere predicted LDR would be more famous than she is. If Mulberry wanted to go down that celeb route again they should have got an endorsement from Adele and produced something of more substance and class.

Ditto!

i saw them irl today and they are seriously underwhelming.
There is pared down understated chic and then there is no style and no substance del ray it is serious misfire imo. I bet last year a focus group somewhere predicted ldr would be more famous than she is. If mulberry wanted to go down that celeb route again they should have got an endorsement from adele and produced something of more substance and class.

ita!

Yep, couldn't agree more! :tup:

zoomed in on the interior on NAP and I really do not like the plastic zippers (like the ones on alexa). given that del rey is more expensive than the bays, I'd stick with the classic bays.