BN2274 saffiano lux tote discontinued?

katherine1818
sorry since im not from singapore, i dont really know what website to sell the bag.. maybe u can google it.. or sell it on ebay :smile:

hey guys.. do you happen to know if prada still carry the bn2274 (medium size saffiano tote with the shoulder strap)? since it isn't on their website anymore. is it seasonal maybe?
thanks!

Hi everyone! Just wanted to know if your Prada boutiques still have an available 2274..? Phoned Holt Renfrew earlier and I was told they don't have any black bags at the moment... Also, can someone please tell me how to contact Joanna? Thanks in advance. :smile:

I just bought 1 from my local boutique in Cammeo color. They have other colors like Argilla, black, caramel and white I think.
Oh and I'm located in Singapore, and it cost 2980sg.

hi! how much in sin for style BN2274?

Close to S$3k, it was $2980 or something like that.
I turned Paris/London upside down last week, checking with the boutiques and department stores every day for this bag in cornflower blue but Paris told me, the last time they saw this colour, was last year.

London told me they had this 2 years ago! Argh!

They have it in other colours such as black and cameo though.

The funny thing is before I left for my trip, they had this online.
Now I'm so tempted to order it online, still cheaper than buying in Spore after factoring in VAT, GST and shipping.

Close to S$3k, it was $2980 or something like that.
I turned Paris/London upside down last week, checking with the boutiques and department stores every day for this bag in cornflower blue but Paris told me, the last time they saw this colour, was last year.

London told me they had this 2 years ago! Argh!

They have it in other colours such as black and cameo though.

The funny thing is before I left for my trip, they had this online.
Now I'm so tempted to order it online, still cheaper than buying in Spore after factoring in VAT, GST and shipping.

carebearz: did u manage to get this 2274 in cornflower blue? I'm drolling for the bag in this colour too...called seoul airport boutique last week , SA said all 2274 sold out >_<

joan624 said:
Hi everyone! Just wanted to know if your Prada boutiques still have an available 2274..? Phoned Holt Renfrew earlier and I was told they don't have any black bags at the moment... Also, can someone please tell me how to contact Joanna? Thanks in advance. :smile:

Hi! I have great news, the 2274's are coming back. If you're looking for the black, my just SA received a new batch yesterday. Let me know and I'll send you his info.