Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ Re: Jumpsuits. It can't be easy to use public bathrooms when you wear jumpsuits. I simply imagine a whole pile of ones clothing bunched up around ones legs or close to the floor of a very questionably clean area. Not for me...even if they did look great. :nogood:

martiniandlace said:
^^^ Re: Jumpsuits. It can't be easy to use public bathrooms when you wear jumpsuits. I simply imagine a whole pile of ones clothing bunched up around ones legs or close to the floor of a very questionably clean area. Not for me...even if they did look great. :nogood:
Maybe some of them have a secret crotch zipper or something??? Velcro maybe...or snaps? Kinda like a baby's onesie! :nuts:

Kardashians dine at The Ivy in Santa Monica, California (May 13) dailymail

Forest Whitaker taking his wife Keisha and daughters Sonnet and True out for lunch at Eva Restaurant and shopping at Espionage on Mother's Day in Los Angeles, California on May 13th, 2012. zimbio

I love Kris Jenner's look! She's looking amazing lately. I don't think she looks too old, I think she pulls the look off to aplomb. Her confidence is shining.

Keisha Whitaker's wife looks like a praying mantis on a drug binge! She's losing so much weight. She's stunning usually - well, she still looks beautiful but the jumpsuit is swimming on her. Plus she looks like she's using all her energy to carry that Birkin.

i know right. every time i see a jumpsuit or a mermaid dress i can't help but wonder about all the process required to use the rest room.

Ashley Tisdale

article-2144552-13175826000005DC-78.jpg

credit: dailymail

Forest Whitaker and his wife, Keisha Whitaker, were spotted bargain hunting at the Sunset Plaza in Los Angeles, California on May 14, 2012 zimbio

Attachments

• Forest+Whitaker+Keisha+Nash+Bargain+Hunt+Sunset+4CsxiwC-qqRl.jpg
    Forest+Whitaker+Keisha+Nash+Bargain+Hunt+Sunset+4CsxiwC-qqRl.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 1,306
  • Forest+Whitaker+Keisha+Nash+Bargain+Hunt+Sunset+2zDQwPTEdiJl.jpg
    Forest+Whitaker+Keisha+Nash+Bargain+Hunt+Sunset+2zDQwPTEdiJl.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,337
  • Forest+Whitaker+Keisha+Nash+Bargain+Hunt+Sunset+-veTgGjEghtl.jpg
    Forest+Whitaker+Keisha+Nash+Bargain+Hunt+Sunset+-veTgGjEghtl.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,330
Status
Not open for further replies.