Is Luxedh.com legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladybug2468

Oct 29, 2006
Hi Ladies, I hope I put this in the right thread..I wanted to sell my Chanel handbag and eBay is really slow, I found Luxedh.com and saw they purchase handbags so I emailed them and they offered me $950, but I have to mail the handbag without getting any money first which is making me very nervous! Has anyone ever sold a bag to this site? Ty

Hi Ladies, I hope I put this in the right thread..I wanted to sell my Chanel handbag and eBay is really slow, I found Luxedh.com and saw they purchase handbags so I emailed them and they offered me $950, but I have to mail the handbag without getting any money first which is making me very nervous! Has anyone ever sold a bag to this site? Ty

Hi, there has been many posts about this website and it should be ok. For those buying from them it's always best to authenticate here before buying, second hand bags are always tricky.

Hope it helps.

My local newscast just did a segment on Luxedh, and they are legitimate. The bags are authentic, you can pay for them at once or make 3 payments. They ship you the bag after the first payment is made. The prices of bags are great, and I am thinking of selling them some bags as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.