The best and most versatile white flap for your money?

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Would it be the classic jumbo caviar in white or the Reissue 2.55 in white? And WHY?

I think I like the caviar better but I wanted opinions. I am totally new to Chanel flap bags. I only know about Cambon. LOL

If it helps my dress attire is kinda all over the place. I mainly dress business casual (skirts, sweater sets, slacks, spring/summer dresses). Sometimes a suit but by the end of the day the jacket is off. (so its mainly a shirt and slacks) On days off I always wear jeans and dress my tops up or down depending on where I'm going.

I never wear a coat b-cuz I live n Texas and its hot as hell. Coats come out maybe a few times a year. So the length of the straps are not an issue. As long as I can get wear it on my shoulder.

i had purchased the med white caviar and the jumbo black caviar before the price increase and i returned the jumbo... REGRETS REGRETS... its absolutely BEAUTIFUL especially in white.

i wanted to exchange the white in jumbo but i purchased the clutch, tote, med flap and retro flap all in white... duh...

white jumbo caviar: it fits more, is more durable, and has that fabulous signature "CC" clasp...................the way i think, if i am spending that much on a purse, i want a logo very obvious ! :P :woohoo:

white jumbo classic flap....good size...like the double interwined CC look instead of the re-issue "squarish" look...

That's also the resaon y i didn't get the diamond shine range...becos of the "squarish" lock....look