Is this bag nice?

^^ Well, that hobo in the picture is not really Coffer, but it's similar :smile: I like both bags, I think Peonia color looks cute :love: It depends on your needs (you can probably fit a little more stuff in the hobo than in the mini bow?) and your style... I think hobo looks a little more casual while mini bow is more girly and goes well esp. with cute dresses. I'd go for the mini bow because I already have a pink bag with Miu miu metal closure and I really like mini bow in this color :smile:

Lisie said:
well its not about issues the bow has in specific, its more the leather which is the problem

I see, perhaps I got it wrong - are you referring to matellase leather that the Bow is usually made in? My friend got a Coffer in Matellase beige and she has issues with mold and has difficulty cleaning it.

Initially I was considering a Bow as well, but after reading on the problems some Bow owners faced I wasn't sure anymore. My coffer is in Lamb.

I see, perhaps I got it wrong - are you referring to matellase leather that the Bow is usually made in? My friend got a Coffer in Matellase beige and she has issues with mold and has difficulty cleaning it.

Initially I was considering a Bow as well, but after reading on the problems some Bow owners faced I wasn't sure anymore. My coffer is in Lamb.

Yep, the leather is the same for both bags in the picture :smile: - glazed, shiny calfskin (which means 'vitello lux' in Italian). I guess this type of leather has some quality issues, yes.

But Matelasse is the name of the certain style, not leather - it means that the leather is not straight, but pleated / braided, like all the Coffers, wallets, clutches etc. in this style ;) So Matelasse doesn't have anything to do with the leather or quality issues, it's just the name of the style - it can be made from shiny calf or soft lambskin like yours :smile:. Or even denim like this one: http://www.miumiu.com/en/IT/e-store/dep/handbags/cat/totes/product/RN0783_2ALH_F0154#

Last edited:
Yep, the leather is the same for both bags in the picture :smile: - glazed, shiny calfskin (which means 'vitello lux' in Italian). I guess this type of leather has some quality issues, yes.

But Matelasse is the name of the certain style, not leather - it means that the leather is not straight, but pleated / braided, like all the Coffers, wallets, clutches etc. in this style ;) So Matelasse doesn't have anything to do with the leather or quality issues, it's just the name of the style - it can be made from shiny calf or soft lambskin like yours :smile:. Or even denim like this one: http://www.miumiu.com/en/IT/e-store/dep/handbags/cat/totes/product/RN0783_2ALH_F0154#

Oh :biggrin: I gedit! lolx, feeling so silly, I always thought Matelasse meant shiny leather. :smile: You learn something everyday! Thanks Dotty :smile:

The colour is very nice. I like it alot. Now that you mentioned is very small, I don't know if I should still get it. :sad:

For those who have mini bow, is it easy to put/take in out easily? And is it able to put more things inside?

strawberrysweet said:
The colour is very nice. I like it alot. Now that you mentioned is very small, I don't know if I should still get it. :sad:

For those who have mini bow, is it easy to put/take in out easily? And is it able to put more things inside?

I have a bow.. Mb u can tell us what u want to put inside... On days when I bring my whole makeup pouch, long wallet, sunglasses, key pouch, tissue holder, it can get alittle tight in there.. On other days it can b pretty fine. It depends what u usu bring and if u r looking for a bag tat size?

U may wan to consider the weight of both the bow n coffer too.. Bow is prob lighter.