budget friendly cosmetics

I'm a sucker for my L'Oreal Paris telescopic Carbon Black Mascara. I have super blonde, short lashes. This stuff makes them long and luxurious! :smile: I use it after my primer and before I put falsies on.

hey girls! i was just wondering which brand of cosmetics should I start using? I am currently new into the world of make-up so please help me out!

I've heard some pretty good stuff about brands like sephora and clinique and even MAC. can any of you veterans out there give me a little point in the right direction?

Thanks!

NYX makes lots of great stuff and I've had good luck with Revlon lip
products. I also really like Boots No 7 360 degree lash mascara! I reach for it a lot over my pricier ones!

I love cover girl super thick lash. I used to use some Estée Lauder kind, but I use a lot of coats, and it always got clumpy. The super thick lash never clumps, and people are always asking me if I wear fake lashes.

Hard Candy (sold at Walmart)! I have to say everything that I've tried so far (which is their plumping lip gloss, baked blushes and eyeshadows) have been great! Each item is only about $5-$7 too.

best brushes ever!!! (studio line)

I second this! Their studio line brushes are the best....seriously!