Body Powder: Do You Use It ?

I used to wear powder a lot, but haven't done so in a while. I wear black often, too, and the powder can get all over the place! Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist line had/has a powder that stays where you want it. It has a really subtle scent that doesn't clash with other fragrances.

I like to use a little shimmery body powder when I'm going out clubbing, just to amp up my look a little bit. I'll also use it when it's really warm outside. I'll poof a little under my arms, and between my thighs to cut down on "chafing" (sorry if that's gross, but you know how it goes...)

I like to use a little shimmery body powder when I'm going out clubbing, just to amp up my look a little bit. I'll also use it when it's really warm outside. I'll poof a little under my arms, and between my thighs to cut down on "chafing" (sorry if that's gross, but you know how it goes...)

Your post made me bust out laughing. :P

This may sound silly, but I used to love the idea of wearing body powder - it just seemed so glamourous, and I loved the packaging and the large powder puff that came with the Chanel Allure body powder. I found that it actually irritated my skin though, so I stopped. I would love to find one that I could use on my legs to even out the skin tone... or to use in the summer when it gets hot and sticky.

Oh, I loved wearing it too ! once upon a time. Its just that, getting older and wearing a lot of black, it just doesn't make sense for my clothes.

I use to love getting the perfume, powder and creams gift sets for the holidays.