Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, hands DOWN the red tie-dye Itzels. Those pants are HAWT, HOT, HOT! The color is amazing and it truly is flattering on everyone.

I have both the Ziane and red tie dye itzels. I just purchased my red itzels from NAP this week. I can tell you, by far, these pants make anyone look good. They are so HOT.

The fabric is thicker then the Reo's or Ipa's and has elastic/stretch similar to the Reo's and Ipa. The denim is the thickness of the Zilah/Ziane. It makes the leg look slimmer because of the thicker/more supportive fabric. The color makes them pop! They are very flattering. If you ever tried the Renells, they feel like them (where they hold everything in ;)). They do seem to run a touch smaller then the Reo's or Ipa's. But the denim is stretchy so it feels fine imho. If you prefer a more relaxed look then I would size up.

My vote is the red itzels, you won't regret it! :tup: I think with your height you will make these pants look amazing.

The only downside is that you might be able to find a similar pants for cheaper because everyone is doing tie dye this summer. But the pattern of the tie dye makes the leg look long!

Soooo, I'm thinking about being bad and getting another piece from this collection, but I don't know if I should go for the Zillahs or the red Itzels.... Thoughts??

Last edited:
imlvholic said:
Thanks for the compliment Kaypa, i've been admiring your IMs too. You're 1 of the enablers that triggered me, so this is your fault, haha...

I'm starting to love the open look too, after getting all these compliments. Toothfairy, you got a great IM Collection yourself but i'll just have to be an admirer & not let this be another addiction. I can't let all these goegeous pieces tempt me anymore.

Whoops! I wanted to apologize, but on second thought ... as you look so good in them, I am happy to have enabled you to get the Ulyse! :biggrin:

I actually prefer it open, funny how we all have different preferences.
I was wearing the grey Lexy jacket today (I temporarily swapped some items with a friend)

I'd like to have a friend to swap things too! Lookin great as usual...:smile:
I tried taking some pics when i was at Zara today. I wear my Ulyse 2 ways, OPEN & CLOSE belted.
For reference, i'm petite 5'1" & this size is 36 (smallest i believe).
Open...
IMAG0154.jpg

Close...
IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0159.jpg

Love the big pockets...
IMAG0160-1.jpg
Yay, Ulyse again! This was a major hit on here:graucho:...Love it, open for me:smile:
I am still on the look out for a size 36 of Ulyse or Uro[/B] so please pm me if you spotted one :graucho:. TIA.

051112_tpf.jpg
That jacket is amazing, isn't it light? I went to check if it was still in the boutique waiting for sales:graucho:...:graucho::graucho:love those ipa's:cool:
Getting the Reo Jeans and the same style in the shorts (forget the name right now) soon...can't wait, hope they fit well :smile:
Can't wait to see what you got:biggrin:

Tough decision... I would love to have both.... :P Altho black is always in but I think the red Itzel is very unique!! I think if I can only pick one, I will go with the red Itzel (cus I am sure you have many black chic jeans in your closet already...:graucho:).

Are you looking for a staple or a standout? Zillah for a staple/go-to piece, Itzel for a special season piece- one that will show the uniqueness of this season!

Go the Itzels! They are a bit more special and I think you'll be able to get away with wearing them for a few seasons yet.

Ok, hands DOWN the red tie-dye Itzels. Those pants are HAWT, HOT, HOT! The color is amazing and it truly is flattering on everyone.

I have both the Ziane and red tie dye itzels. I just purchased my red itzels from NAP this week. I can tell you, by far, these pants make anyone look good. They are so HOT.

The fabric is thicker then the Reo's or Ipa's and has elastic/stretch similar to the Reo's and Ipa. The denim is the thickness of the Zilah/Ziane. It makes the leg look slimmer because of the thicker/more supportive fabric. The color makes them pop! They are very flattering. If you ever tried the Renells, they feel like them (where they hold everything in ;)). They do seem to run a touch smaller then the Reo's or Ipa's. But the denim is stretchy so it feels fine imho. If you prefer a more relaxed look then I would size up.

My vote is the red itzels, you won't regret it! :tup: I think with your height you will make these pants look amazing.

The only downside is that you might be able to find a similar pants for cheaper because everyone is doing tie dye this summer. But the pattern of the tie dye makes the leg look long!

^Thanks, ladies. I'm trying to see if I can make it happen, but I know the longer I wait, the less of a chance I have of finding anything! I do love the red Itzels, but the brightness freaks me out a bit- I wear a lot of neutrals, so getting the Reos was totally unlike me! I know I'd wear the Zillahs to death, but the Itzels are just so flipping amazing. I'll keep you posted!

Getting the Reo Jeans and the same style in the shorts (forget the name right now) soon...can't wait, hope they fit well :smile:
Can't wait to see!!! I love my Reos- I've had them a week and worn them three times already.

Please post pic, I was late for the red itzels... No one on here has posted any mod of the red itzels... You totally rock all her SS jeans!

^Thanks, ladies. I'm trying to see if I can make it happen, but I know the longer I wait, the less of a chance I have of finding anything! I do love the red Itzels, but the brightness freaks me out a bit- I wear a lot of neutrals, so getting the Reos was totally unlike me! I know I'd wear the Zillahs to death, but the Itzels are just so flipping amazing. I'll keep you posted!
My thoughts exactly as I am sitting in my zillahs right now:biggrin:. Those red tie and tye pants are "awesome" and I still am hesitating to get a pair if not too late! Can't wait to see what you decide. You can't go wrong in any case, I am sure:graucho:!

If you have anything white like a white t-shirt, knit or anything the red itzels will look amazing. I'm usually a neutral gal myself. I swore that I would try them and return them. But I put them on and it was pure love. The color looks good on anyone, imho. They are bright, but if you wear white it all balances out ;).

I'm so glad you love your Reos. I love mine too! LOL, my DH calls them my "hairy rocker pants." But they have grown on him and he loves them too. I wore it with the Ulyse at a concert on Tuesday! They are such amazing pants!

Thank you and I can totally see you in Esso...:tup::tup:
Um, are you enabling dearest tonka??:P
You know, I don't know how I am going to get things on sale, I am sooo broke now!
I just started cleaning up my cupboard, trying to get rid of my stuff that I love but haven't worn at ALL! No point just staring at it in my closet, even though I love doing that:biggrin:...

My thoughts exactly as I am sitting in my zillahs right now:biggrin:. Those red tie and tye pants are "awesome" and I still am hesitating to get a pair if not too late! Can't wait to see what you decide. You can't go wrong in any case, I am sure:graucho:!

Thanks, I'm still on the fence, hopefully I can decide soon :P

If you have anything white like a white t-shirt, knit or anything the red itzels will look amazing. I'm usually a neutral gal myself. I swore that I would try them and return them. But I put them on and it was pure love. The color looks good on anyone, imho. They are bright, but if you wear white it all balances out ;).

I'm so glad you love your Reos. I love mine too! LOL, my DH calls them my "hairy rocker pants." But they have grown on him and he loves them too. I wore it with the Ulyse at a concert on Tuesday! They are such amazing pants!

That's what my boyfriend calls them! He still hates them, but I'm sure he'll come around eventually. Would love to see a photo of how you paired them with the Ulyse!

Status
Not open for further replies.