Deborah Lippman - Raves and Rants

I purchased my first DL polishes last month! Forget You, Across the Universe and Purple Rain (a GWP).
PR was so streaky but it didn't chip at all, even with the extra housework I did last week.
FY is so pretty, the 3D glitter effect is what got me hooked on DL.

I'm not sure if I should try some of the solid colours from DL .. Billionaire looks really cool.

So I just got my clearanced Footloose duo as well as I Know What Boys Like. Very happy. But the HSN booklet about programming and upcoming promos had one for Kristen Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman. Different beauty items and it looked like a special DL. Anyone have anymore info on this? It looked like a dark burgundy maybe?

So I just got my clearanced Footloose duo as well as I Know What Boys Like. Very happy. But the HSN booklet about programming and upcoming promos had one for Kristen Stewart's Snow White and the Huntsman. Different beauty items and it looked like a special DL. Anyone have anymore info on this? It looked like a dark burgundy maybe?

I saw it on Beauty.com the other day. It looks like it's just 2 older polishes as a set - Dark Side of the Moon is the burgundy and Prelude to a Kiss.