Anyone have any reveals?!

LibJames

O.G.
Oct 28, 2011
If anyone has any reveals, let's show em! I need to look at pictures and live vicariously so I don't go shopping myself! :roflmfao:

At the very least I'm thinking we should get that action thread started again!

I ordered a coral hobo from Rue la la and the order has been stuck in preparing shipment forEVER!! I got impatient and ordered a crossbody in skylight blue, it turned out to be defective!! :sad:

Here are pictures even though I am sending it back. You can see in the first picture that the crossbody strap is unlatched on one side. All pics are from IPhone, 3rd pic is with flash

Attachments

• image-1733604971.jpg
    image-1733604971.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 669
  • image-2078701743.jpg
    image-2078701743.jpg
    541.4 KB · Views: 666
  • image-3320924827.jpg
    image-3320924827.jpg
    470.7 KB · Views: 669
I ordered a coral hobo from Rue la la and the order has been stuck in preparing shipment forEVER!! I got impatient and ordered a crossbody in skylight blue, it turned out to be defective!! :sad:

Here are pictures even though I am sending it back. You can see in the first picture that the crossbody strap is unlatched on one side. All pics are from IPhone, 3rd pic is with flash

What a streak of bad luck!! Darn it. I can't wait to finally see your hobo when it arrives. I do love the color of the skylight. I'll bet your heart just dropped. :tdown:

That's such a bummer! What a gorgeous bag!

It's so nice to see the reveals! I love it that the hobo crossbody is becoming popular on here. It is such a pretty and feminine crossbody. So many crossbody bags are not.

LibJames said:
If anyone has any reveals, let's show em! I need to look at pictures and live vicariously so I don't go shopping myself! :roflmfao:

At the very least I'm thinking we should get that action thread started again!

S--we got my sissy the nut Marcie! Giving it to her next weekend! Very exciting! But man, I am totally bit by the Marcie bug again! You need to post some out and about pics so I can live vicariously through you!