Celine in Netherlands

Jadpe said:
It's only 15% off. But I know when they have special events with even more discount opportunities so I'm planning all my purchases in advance. It saves me a lot of money in the end!

Oh but still! Every discount helps a little bit (: are there any special events any time soon? And are those events only for staff or also for non-staff? Which bag are you actually saving money for?

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Oh but still! Every discount helps a little bit (: are there any special events any time soon? And are those events only for staff or also for non-staff? Which bag are you actually saving money for?

If you have a Bijenkorf card (credit card) last tuesday there was a event that if you purchased something above 600 euro you got a 100 euro giftcard. I bought my cabas that day :smile: With my staff discount and this giftcard it only costs me 495!

So you have to own a Bijenkorfcard, if you don't have one you can apply for one. On that day you'll receive a discount of 10% on almost all your purchases (including Celine!).

I'm saving up for my graduation gift now since I bought too many bags last week....

actually im also a student in the US. i ask my friend who is a student in ams to help me buy celine bag because it's much more cheaper than in us. :smile:

but now, the problem is.. if my friend gets the bag and wants to send it to me, am i going to be charge for the custom charge?

e.etheldreda said:
actually im also a student in the US. i ask my friend who is a student in ams to help me buy celine bag because it's much more cheaper than in us. :smile:

but now, the problem is.. if my friend gets the bag and wants to send it to me, am i going to be charge for the custom charge?

Yes those costs are for the receiver - I know stupid. Do you know when she is going back to the US anytime soon? Maybe she can just carry it with her.

I know it's a bit off topic, but do you guys know whether Celine is cheaper in the Netherlands or in France? Because I will do my study abroad in. Paris (6months). :biggrin:

Yes those costs are for the receiver - I know stupid. Do you know when she is going back to the US anytime soon? Maybe she can just carry it with her.

I know it's a bit off topic, but do you guys know whether Celine is cheaper in the Netherlands or in France? Because I will do my study abroad in. Paris (6months). :biggrin:

It doesn't matter where you buy Celine, France or the Netherlands are the cheapest ways to buy Celine :smile: Just like other luxury brands :smile:

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know where in the Netherlands I can find a Luggage Mini in black leather/black python leather or a black phantom stamped croc?

I've called a few shops (Kiki Niesten, Caeser Donna and Bijenkorf) but I couldn't find them there. Any tips?

The bijenkorf put me on a list for new arrivals but the were not sure they would get those again. Jadpe, do you maybe have some secret insight? ;)

Thanks all!

Hey everyone,

Does anyone know where in the Netherlands I can find a Luggage Mini in black leather/black python leather or a black phantom stamped croc?

I've called a few shops (Kiki Niesten, Caeser Donna and Bijenkorf) but I couldn't find them there. Any tips?

The bijenkorf put me on a list for new arrivals but the were not sure they would get those again. Jadpe, do you maybe have some secret insight? ;)

Thanks all!

I put myself on a list there since january, but they admit they are very sloppy with that list. Even people who work there and put themselves on the list are forgotten. I saw a bag in the shop where somebody waitlisted for. So don't trust the wait list...

I put myself on a list there since january, but they admit they are very sloppy with that list. Even people who work there and put themselves on the list are forgotten. I saw a bag in the shop where somebody waitlisted for. So don't trust the wait list...

Really?! So have you got the bag? My friend put me on the list for a citron mini.. they said they would get it within a month.. gosh! im so worried rite now! :sad: